Chapter 41: Goddess

Short Reminder: For Recap
"{ This is Voltaire speaking.}"
"[ This is Ddraig speaking.]"
"[This is Albion speaking.]"
________________________________________

" HAHAH! Yes. This is it! Let's fight towards the end!"

" KOKABIEL!" Erin activated her weaponized arm and transformed it to a lance.

*( CLANK!)*

" Those Golden Wings! That massive energy and superior speed! I can't be mistaken. You were that deity who I killed in the past!" Kokabiel spoke in crazed amusement and advanced towards Erin.

" Erin-chan...."

"Erin....."

" Is a Goddess?" The ORC thought in shock.

" Erin is a half-deity who initially stayed in Olympus. She is the daughter of Apollo and was the former messenger of Zeus, the King of the Greek Gods." Sebastian informed as they watched the fight unfold.

" Is this what Erin meant when she told me about her secret identity?" gasped Kiba.

"During the Great war, Erin was caught on the crossfire and we eventually learned that Kokabiel killed her." Sebastian said with spite.

"Voltaire! Amplify my magic power to it's full extent!"

" { ROGER!} "

The gear glowed and Erin formed a large lightning ball on her hand. She released the attack on Kokabiel who was quick to block the attack.

*(BOOOM!)*

" Kyaaah!"

The impact of the blow released waves of energy causing the ORC to maintain a strong hold on their position.

"Such Immense power! We could have been blown away by that impact!" Issei said in surprise.

" Tell me, young Goddess." Kokabiel started. "Were you ecstatic for this fight to come? Same as my overwhelming excitement right now?"

" Yes.... " Erin's eyes glowed bright blue. " I wanted nothing more than to beat your face to the ground!"

*(FLASH!)*

The two advanced to higher altitudes and were in extreme speeds that the only trail seen is the streak of Yellow and Blue light clashing repeatedly with each other.

" With that speed and degree of power, Erin could rival a high-ranking devil in the Underworld! More so, a cadre-level type." Rias exclaimed in shock.

" Everyone, take cover!"

A rain of needle-like feathers barraged from the sky but Azusa was quick to form an Ice shield to block the attacks.

" Stop getting so distracted." Erin said in annoyance. " Your opponent is me!"

" { Energy Boost!} "

Erin summoned a great amount of magic and the gem on the gear glowed brightly.

"LIGHTNING ACE!"

The sound of thunder rumbled in the sky and several flashes of lightning appear.

Azusa strengthened the Ice shield he created so the group won't get struck by the attack.

" I command you to destroy that force of evil. And you shall do it without inhibitions!"

Lightning bolts suddenly striked from the sky as they chased Kokabiel on various directions. The Fallen Angel tried to avoid the relentless attacks but he was eventually caught.