Chapter 51: Gasper's Training

Issei and the others managed to drag Gasper outside the school yard by force. They are starting their training and their first agenda is to enhance Gasper's speed.

" WAHH! Why are you chasing me with that sword?"

Gasper desperately tried to run away with Xenovia hot on his trail.

"I'll have you know that having a powerful body is in line with having a powerful mind. You need to train in these 2 aspects. Now run before I reach you!"

"NOO! Why are you so mean to me?" sobbed Gasper.

"Is he really a vampire?" Issei deadpanned. " Isn't he supposed to have great speed?"

" Unfortunately, that only exists in the movies and Gasper is different." replied Koneko passively. " He's a good for nothing vampire."

" Wahhh! Koneko is being mean to me!"

" That's too bad." Asia frowned at the thought.

" Hey, What's up?" Saji greeted as he emerged behind a tree.

" Yo, Saji. Did you come here to observe?"

"Hai. Kaichou informed us that Rias-senpai got her other bishop unsealed. I'm curious to see on who that is."

He caught sight of the boy and was mesmerized at the sight.

" Wow.. I can't believe this. Another cute blonde girl?"

Issei gave off a silly smirk and patted the boy's back.

"Gasper is actually a boy."

*(DING!)*

Saji was frozen in his position and can't believe what he heard.

" NANI?! He's got to be one of those traps then!"

" I know right."

Gasper's cries echoed once more as Koneko chased him with a bunch of garlic.

"NO! Why are you chasing me with that? I will die from those garlic!"

" Garlic is good for your body, Gasper."

"Hmm. Such a lively bunch we have here."

The group instantly turned towards the voice and Gasper hid behind a tree.

"This sensation... Y-You're a Fallen Angel?" Issei gasped.

"I'm glad you realized. Though I'm curious as to why Erin-chi isn't here."

" Erin?" Issei's eyes widened in realization. " Don't tell me... You're Azazel?"

The others instantly took out their weapons and maintained a defensive stance.

"Now, calm down you folks. Even if all of you attack me at once, you won't stand a chance against me." He chuckled in amusement.

" Why are you here?" spoke Issei in gritted teeth.

" Does it really concern you? I'm more interested in knowing where Erin-chi is and oh, you have that sword user right? That boy whose Sacred Gear can materialize the Holy Demonic Sword?"

" We're not going to tell you where they are but as you can see, they clearly aren't here."

" Boring." Azazel replied in a carefree tone. He looked towards Gasper who instantly hid sensing his stare.

" Hm. So the vampire boy's gear is the Forbidden Valor view, huh? That gear is extremely dangerous if the user has low capacity."

He turned to Saji.