Sacred Gear

Erin's sacred gear materializes like a choker in its base form. I personally designed it this way for a more sexy scene especially the part where the excess energy needs to be removed. Since the power of the gear originates in Erin's neck.... Well, you know the drill and you can imagine it you pervs.

 Well, you know the drill and you can imagine it you pervs

* This is the Sacred Gear in its Base Form. It is in the style of Choker with a bluish gem in the middle. This is also the basic form the gear takes whenever Erin is not in battle mode regardless if she has reached higher levels.*

The Sacred Gear is called Ultimate Accession which serves more as a complimentary weapon in its early stages and enhances the innate powers Erin has. It is an extremely powerful gear and is one of the Longinus which can kill a God. However, the complexity of the gear and requirements needed to activate it is difficult so it is branded as Useless. Only a few users have managed to acquire the Gear since one of the requirements needed to activate it is for the user to have a lineage that at least has innate skills. (To enable the complimentary features of the gear)

Like the name of the gear suggests, it slowly rises to certain stages thereby unlocking powers on certain levels.

Upon reaching its full potential and succesfully breaking the level barrier, Voltaire, the Mighty Dragon of Speed and Thunder or also known as the Midnight Dragon is unlocked and Erin will be clad in full dark blue armor with lightning sparks surrounding her. The thunderbolts generated by the user can obliterate anything it touches and depending upon the intention of the user, it can also divide the power of the affected enemy and transfer it to the target individual. (A main feature of Vanishing Dragon.)

* This is Voltaire

* This is Voltaire. You can imagine the lightning sparks as being blue in color. *

Moreover, the user can Boost multiple times and also transfer the energy like the ability of the Boosted Dragon.

Sample Specs:

1.) Dual Geass - Using the power of the gear, Erin can double the number of commands she can use the Geass on a certain person. The symbol of the Geass also manifests on her other eye and she can use this power using only the base form of the gear.