Chapter 100: Elsha

Short Notice:  I'll be adding pictures on some characters or weapons. I got the idea from Chap. 96. This is also to give more info for those who didn't watch the anime but managed to stumble upon this story *why haven't I thought about this before?*  This is a long chap. Enjoy reading 😊
_______________________________________

When Erin entered the train, the twins are already settled on their seats. The 2 reserved a seat in front of them which is intended for the Goddess

" Erin!" The Goddess looked in front of her and saw Issei waving. The boy motioned for the Goddess to approach him.

" Hi Issei."

"Are you excited for our trip?" asked Issei once Erin sat next to him

" More or less." shrugged Erin. "To be honest, I'm more concerned about our training though."

" Yeah. I know." Issei sighed as he remembered their encounter with Sairaorg. " I can't believe we'll be facing someone like that in the Rating Games."

" You're right. And to think that he requested an all out fist fight with me at the end."

" Don't worry, Erin. I'm sure you can activate a transformation which will knock him to the ground like before." Issei said with determination

"I hope so. Speaking of transformations, do you remember what Azazel told us before?"

" The part about Juggernaut Drive?"

" Hai. He told us that our Sacred Gear holds the feelings of all the previous hosts. Their negative feelings are very strong so you can pretty much call it a curse."

" I see...." Issei looked at his arm as he pondered on the thought

" If we can purge those negative feelings, Azazel said that we will be able to trigger something safer and as powerful as the Juggernaut Drive." Erin mused. " In order to do that, we must inject our consciousness into our Sacred Gear."

"But how are we going to inject our consciousness in the first place?" Issei asked who was terribly confused

"Hm. We can start by connecting via dreams." Erin faced Issei. "I tried it by accident and I was able to meet one of the past hosts of my gear."

" Really?" Issei was wide eyed. "Then if I sleep then maybe I can reach out to the past users?"

" You can try that. Or you can also meditate and go into deep concentration."

" All right! I'm going to try it now." Issei said as he stretched his arms. " I'm taking a nap while we are on our way. Thanks Erin."

Erin excused herself as she went to the mini bathroom. She stared at her reflection on the mirror and closed her eyes as she tried to concentrate.

" I have to take my chances so I can meet up with the other users in the consciousness sphere."

Xenovia walked past her and glanced at her curiously. Seeing the Goddess' unmoving state, she sneakily approached her side and whispered to her ear.

" I am completely unarmed."

The Goddess flinched and covered her ear. She looked to her side and saw a smiling Xenovia

"Why did you suddenly whisper in my ear? You scared me."

"I'm sorry. You just looked liked you were in deep thought. I wanted to make sure you heard me."

The 2 went back to the Goddess' seat where Xenovia sat next to her

"I remember. I learned from the Maous that you handed over Durandal to the alchemists of the church. Is that what you mean when you said that you are unarmed?"