Chapter 82: Diodora

Short Notice: Long Chap ✏
________________________________________

" Wow. We really bought a lot." Issei commented after looking at the shopping bags.

" I have a feeling that Rias likes celebration or parties." Erin remarked.

" Hai. It's fun to meet new people anyways." Asia said with a smile.

" By the way, Erin.." Issei trailed off.
" Why do you always seem so happy at the thought of spending time with Kiba?" the boy said with little jealousy.

" Nothing much. It's just that Kiba and I are both Knights so we kind of have a bond like that." The Goddess shrugged.

" Does that apply to Xenovia-san too?" Issei curiously asked.

Erin placed a hand on her neck awkwardly as she gazed at the other direction.

" Well.. I hope so? Xenovia-san is kind of weird so I have a closer bond to Kiba. I mean, yeah. We're both girls and hold the Knight piece too but sometimes, Xenovia-san can be a little surprising."

Issei pondered at the thought and he voiced his opinion.

" I think I have an idea on what you mean. Xenovia-san's antics can indeed be surprising. Have you noticed her always bringing a packet with her?" asked Issei in a hyped tone.

" I know right? That's what I mean!" replied Erin in the same tone.

" Mou! Don't be mean, you two." pouted Asia and Erissei smiled sheepishly at her.

They continued walking and Issei glanced on some shoes on display.

"Come to think of it. The Sports festival is coming up in a few weeks. I'm sure we'll be spending some time practicing for the contests."

Erin sighed at this and motioned to the twins.

" I think the twins and I will prepare our swimming attire in advance."

" Do we have to join that horse race, master?"

"No, we won't. Let Kiryuu join that one." replied Erin as she rolled her eyes at the thought.

" Lady Erin is right. Besides, I think we are only required to participate in a single contest. There's no need to join multiple ones."

Asia sighed at the thought of Sports.

" I'm not really good when it comes to those things."

The blonde didn't notice her steps and she ended up losing her balance. Before Asia could fall to the ground, a man caught her and smiled at her sweetly.

" Are you okay, Asia?" Issei asked in worry.

" Ah-Hai. This man saved me." replied Asia as she looked behind her. The man had dark green hair and wore regal clothing. A caped was draped around him and he seemed to carry his self gracefully.

" Thank you very much, mister."

" We meet again, Asia Argento."

This surprised the group and Asia looked at the stranger curiously.

" Good day, Asia. I've come to see you." he said with a smile.

Issei stood defensively in front of Asia while the twins rushed to her side.

" Who are you?" Erin asked with narrowed eyes. " I can sense a devil aura on you."

The man solely focused on Asia and didn't heed the question of others.