Chapter 91: The Clone

The ORC returned back to the Vermillion Household where Archaea welcomed them warmly. On their return, Erin decided to talk to Michael regarding about Diodora's peerage.

The Goddess was hoping to ask on whether there is a way for the girls to serve back under the church and help them overcome their trauma at the slightest. Irina volunteered to accompany the Goddess saying that it is part of her responsibilities as a representative of the church.

" Sugoi. This is good, Akeno-senpai." Issei said as he munched on his meal.

"Issei-senpai is right. What made you choose this dish though?" Gasper curiously asked.

" Ara, it's just something I made after I learned of Erin's favorites." chuckled Akeno as she watched the members enjoy the food.

" I see...."

" Buchou, what's wrong?" Akeno asked once she noticed the red head halt in her actions. The latter was suddenly down making Akeno a bit worried.

" N-Nothing. I just remembered something." Rias replied with a small smile.

"So mean.. Lord Odin is so mean!" Rossweisse mumbled between bites of her meal.

" Eto.. Don't talk too much, Rossweisse-san. You might choke on your food." Asia said in slight worry.

" I thought he came to pick me up but then he suddenly sent me to battle!" sulked Rossweisse as she dropped her face on the table. "Even though I worked so hard. He left me behind again! Wahh!"

" I'm sure he'll come and pick you up." Kiba said sheepishly in hopes of consoling the girl.

" Can't you just return on your own, Rossweisse-san?" Xenovia asked

The said woman cried harder at the question.

" I cant. If I, his bodyguard, goes home after our great father returns, I would be viewed badly. People would yell "What kind of nerve do you have returning after Lord Odin?" And I'll probably get demoted."

" Ano....."

" I felt bad leaving her in the Underworld." Rias sighed as she explained the situation to the confused members. "So I took her back with us."

" I'm just a woman who can't do her job! A virgin! My age equals the number of years I've been alone! Wahh!"

" That Norse God should come and pick her up already." spoke Xenovia.

" He is so irresponsible." added Koneko.

" Ohayo! We've returned!" Irina announced cheerfully as she entered the house followed by Erin and the twins.

"Hi, Irina-chan. Hi Erin." Issei greeted and the girls returned the greeting.

" How did your talk with Michael-sama go?" Rias asked.

" It was splendid, Rias-san." answered Irina in the same hyped tone. " Erin-san managed to convince Michael-sama. Those girls would undergo a process which would wash away their troubles and bring them back to the church."

" That's great." Kiba said with a smile.

" Ooh, what's this delicious smell we have here?" Tsubaki asked as he raced to the kitchen.

" Ara, I prepared your own dish as well. Tsubaki and Azusa."

The fire wolf made a fist bump in the air while his twin made a small bow.

" Thank you, Miss Akeno."

" No worries, fufu."

Erin entered the dining room after checking up with Archaea and Sebastian.