Chapter 103: Sneak Attack!

- Long Chap ✏ -
_______________________________________

The girls left in the Vermillion Household were currently enjoying a bath. Gasper was in his room doing games and other stuff. Archaea and Sebastian had to leave for a task so the members were left to look out for the house

"What is it, Akeno?" Rias asked once she noticed the raven head staring at her chest.

"Hmm. I'm just wondering. Which one of us has larger breasts?"

" Eh?"

Koneko looked down as she heard this. She stared at her own breasts and sank deeper into the waters.

"Well, I'm sure yours is bigger. Isn't it right, Koneko?"

" I don't really see a difference." replied the girl as she turned away from the two. " Perhaps Akeno-senpai's are just slightly larger."

" Oh, is that so?" Akeno crawled towards Rias and took a hold of the red head's oppai.

" A-Akeno!"

" Then what about the shape? Or the softness?" mumbled Akeno as she massaged Rias' breasts

"H-Hey, stop that!"

" I wonder how the left one is."
" Y-You're squeezing my left stronger than my right!"

"Perverts." Koneko mumbled as she remembered the Goddess' words

" You should not listen to those 2. They are a bad influence."

" Erin-senpai.. I wish you come home already."

" Stop it, Akeno!" Rias said with a blush as she steered away from the raven head.  " Why are you even bringing that one up?"

" Ara, just for research." chuckled Akeno which made Rias look at her suspiciously

"When Erin comes home, I'll make sure to welcome her with my breasts." Akeno said as a dangerous glint ran through her eyes.

" What do you mean about that?"

"Fufu. I'll have Erin suck my breasts."

Rias gaped at this and pointed accusingly at the girl.

" Y-You.. is there a limit to your pervertedness?!"

"Oh shut up, Rias. It's not like you don't want it to happen to you as well." spoke Akeno in nonchalance and the red head blushed at this. Nevertheless, Rias still defended her point.

" Still! I'm not going that far to seduce her." Rias said as she made a 'hmph' sound.

"Yet you're sneakily making passes on Erin." Akeno said with narrowed eyes.  "You think I didn't know that you attempted to make out with her before she boarded the train?"

"Wah- Did you spy on us?" Rias said with a shocked expression.

"I just wanted to see her off before she left. Anyways, you are a sneaky one, Rias. Fufu. That's why, I won't let the chance to welcome Erin go to waste. I'll make sure that Erin likes my breasts more than yours!'

"Urusai! That won't happen!" Rias gritted as she stood up.

"Erin will like my breasts better!" Akeno also stood up and the 2 butted heads.

"That's not true! Erin will choose mine!"

"Rias, you idiot!"

*(Splash!)*

" Akeno, you half-wit!"

*(Splash!)*

Their banter affected Koneko and the mascot girl was splashed by water too.