Chapter 48: Kenji

Erissei left the clinic after regaining their strength. The Goddess excused herself to attend a special music class held in the other room so Issei went back to their class.

"ISSEI YOU BASTARD!"

*(Punch!)*

The boy held his nose in pain and proceeded to glare at his attackers.

" What is wrong with you two?!"

" Hah. You're the one we should be asking! How dare you manage to score another chick to enter that club of yours."

" Yeah! We didn't know that Xenovia-san is friends with you. You lucky piece of shit."

" And how is that my fault?" Issei protested.

" Asshole! You're hogging all the beautiful girls on campus." Motohoma said in envy.

"You already had Rias-senpai, Akeno-senpai, Koneko and Asia-chan, Xenovia-san, and not to mention, the Fucking Blue Eyed Princess and most chased student around Kuoh!"

" You weren't contented that you even declared Erin as your property-slash-she's my-bestfriend-slash Get the hell lost, losers."

" I'm not declaring any property or shit!" retorted Issei as he slammed his hands on the desk.

Xenovia's presence stopped their banter as she held up several packets on her hand.

" Issei-san, have you seen Erin-san?"

" Hah? She went to join the music class downstairs. Why?"

" I just want to try something with her." She held up a mini packet. The trio gasped at this.

"X-Xenovia-san.. where did you got that?"

" I bought it from a nearby store on the way here."

Asia joined them and looked at the item on Xenovia's hand curiously.

" Xenovia-chan what are those?"

" Oh this? It's an item that can aid you in practicing for a baby."

*(DING!)*

The perverted trio were slack-jawed hearing this.

" Soka." Asia grabbed one piece. "But how are we supposed to use this?"

" Kiryuu-san told me that Issei-san could explain to us on how it is used." Xenovia turned to the boy. " So Issei-san, please teach Asia and I on how to use this item."

"Wha-I-I- "

" DIE YOU FUCKER!"

The jealous perverts delivered another punch knocking Issei to the floor.

Meanwhile, Erin just finished performing in front of the class. The people applauded her performance and cheered in delight.

" Impressive, Miss Vermillion. Your great singing voice and natural skill to use the instrument is truly a wonderful gift. You should probably join the Music Club." remarked the teacher in a proud tone.

Erin wiped her hands and took a sip of her water. The repeated use of her voice and playing the Violin took some effort. The Goddess was satisfied, nonetheless.

" Thank you, sensei. I would put that to mind."

" Kyahhh! She's so cool!"
"She would make a good girlfriend for your brother."
" Amazing. That girl is talented."

Cameras flashed in the background as the parents and students watched her in glee. Erin delivered a small smile and waved at the audience.

" Onee-san." A little boy approached the Goddess and hugged her legs. Erin gushed on his cuteness and crouched down to his level.