Chapter 24: The Truth Somehow

A few days after the group visited the Familiar Forest, the twin wolves managed to enroll in Kuoh. With a little persuasion from the Goddess to the Student Council, the two wolves enrolled themselves as 2nd Year students without any past records or documents at all.

The wolves were originally staying at the  Vermillion Household and helping with the chores. They would wait for Erin to come home and the cycle would continue. They eventually got bored and decided to join the Goddess. Archaea had no qualms with this seeing that the wolves could also guard Erin.

" Erin, do they have to go with you too?" Issei said and spared a sideward glance to the twins. " I wanted to hang out with just the two of us. You know.. Best Buds and shit?"

Tsubaki narrowed his eyes at Issei and the boy instantly looked away.

"Well yeah. I can't really tell them to just leave. And besides, even if I do, they would just follow us on their own accord."  Replied Erin with a sigh.

Issei pouted at this and just dropped the conversation. He had been feeling a bit distant with Erin since the Goddess was always surrounded by the twins.

It also didn't help that the wolves had already a growing fanbase which seems to increase each day, much to the dismay of Issei.

" Not only are they stealing the girls but they're also limiting my time with Erin. Damned wolves."

Azusa merely raised a brow at the glare Issei was giving them while Tsubaki simply smirked at him.

" Erin-san!" Asia cheerfully greeted as they entered the club room. Her mood suddenly faltered when she casted her gaze on Issei and both were avoiding looking at each other.

" I-I'll go on ahead." Issei excused himself and settled on the far corner. The Goddess didn't fail to notice the slight blush on his cheeks same as Asia who was looking at the ground.

" Did something happen to the 2 of them?" Erin curiously thought.

" A-ano.. Erin-san. I want to consult you about something and ask for your help."

" Oh okay." She directed her gaze to the red head who was preparing to make an announcement. " But we'll talk about it later after meeting, okay?" She finished with a smile.

-----Timeskip-----

" So you're asking me for advice.. On how to get closer to Issei?" The Goddess clarified to which Asia nodded shyly.

"What type of close are you referring, Asia-chan?" Azusa butted in. " Like you want to be best friends, closer friends, or perhaps more than friends?"

The said blonde blushed at the last words and Tsubaki widened his eyes in surprise.

" Wait- Really? You want to be -With him?"
The fire wolf continued in disbelief.

" I'm sorry, Asia-san. But why do you want to be closer to that Pervert? I can't imagine you being that way to him. You're so pure and kind and he's so perverted and-

Azusa gave Tsubaki a nudge by the elbow which caused him to stop. The Goddess also gave him a look and Tsubaki was about to protest but eventually gave up.

" I understand that Issei-san is a pervert." Asia said. "However, he is also kind, reliable, and he cares for his comrades deeply." She raised her head and said with conviction. " That's why, I admire Issei-san for being a good person despite being a pervert."

Azusa smiled at this while Tsubaki looked like the world was coming to an end. He simply can't believe the words coming out from the blonde's mouth.