Chapter 76: Realm of the Dead

Short Notice: Long Chapter ✏
_________________________________________

"Sirzechs, if there are any emergencies here, you know how to call me."

The Maou nodded at this as he watched Erin prepare to leave with the twins.

" Hai. We'll inform you if we'll be needing your aid."

" Erin-senpai where are you going?" Gasper curiously asked.

" We have some place we have to visit." replied Erin and gave a head pat to the vampire. "You and Asia-chan should stay safe, okay?"

The two eagerly nodded and Erin turned to the other leaders.

" I'll be taking my leave for the meantime."

" Aren't you going to stay with us here, Erin-chi?" Azazel asked in wonder. " I know that we can handle things from here but I'll be lonely without your presence, you know?" he added with a smirk.

" I'll be the last option if things get rough, just like what we discussed." replied Erin. " So, I can leave for the meantime while you still got things under control. I only take action when I'm needed to."

The Goddess turned to Serafall who was slightly surprised at the attention.

" I'll be taking my leave, Miss Serafall."

" Ah- Hai. Stay safe on your trip."

Azazel's laugh was heard as soon as the Goddess left.

"Get a hold of yourself, Serafall. I know that Erin-chi is attractive but stop crushing on the girl."

The Maou blushed and pouted at the Fallen.

" Mou! I wasn't doing such things."

" Yeah yeah. Go convince yourself." Azazel boredly replied.

"I shall head off now so I can reach the North faster."

The Leaders made a slight bow and Odin summoned his power, teleporting away from the place.

" I hope everyone would succeed on their task." Ajuka said which made Sirzechs ponder on the thought.

"Hopefully, they will."

Meanwhile, the Goddess and the twins reached a secluded place far from the group's base. The twins reported that they have their suspicions on the area after they stumble upon it on their search.

"We have our doubts whether this is one of the entrance to Master Hades' lair but we can't ignore the nagging feeling we have about this place." Azusa commented.

" That's right." Tsubaki sniffed the air. "I can feel a faint trace of Master's lair in it."

" Then there's only one way to find out." replied Erin as she held a determined look. She stared at the rusty door in front of them. At a glance, it doesn't seem suspicious but if you observe closely and have the right amount of power, the door radiates a certain amount of aura.

" We have to pass through this door."

*(DOOOM)*

There was a rumble and the trio were on alert as they felt the ground shaking. A black fog enveloped the air which makes it hard for them to see their surroundings.

Multiple spirits surrounded the 3 as they whispered incoherent words. Their combined voices can drive a person insane but luckily, Erin and the twins stood on their ground.

*(GRAB!)*

They were startled when skeletal structures emerged from the ground and took a hold of their foot. The next thing they knew, the ground shook for the second time and they fell below as it separated with force.