Specials! 11: Boys or Girls? 🙋🙆

The ORC were gathered in the clubroom. After Azazel became their advisor, they had to adjust their meetings and brief the Fallen on certain topics they have to discuss.

"So this is what all of you talk about? Devil jobs and client requests?"

" Yes. We also have to maintain an image to the other students. On their perspective, this is just a regular club who is interested in supernatural phenomena and occult."

"Boring." Azazel commented in nonchalance which caused a twitch in Rias' eyebrow.

" That may be the case but you always have the option to leave things to us." The red head smiled fakely, implying the Fallen to quit from his position.

" Nah. I'll manage somehow." He turned to Erin who had an irritated aura on the couch.

"How are things going on your house, Erin-chi? Did the girls give any sort of entertainment?"

" I am pretty much entertained. Thanks for asking." replied the Goddess in sarcasm.

The truth was she barely had any sleep with the girls fighting over on who gets to sleep in her room. Akeno and Xenovia fought with Rias while Koneko was more manageable. This ended up with Erin not having to sleep a wink to look out for any ambush coming from the girls.

" Haha, I can see that with how tired you look." smirked Azazel in amusement.

Erin waved him off and laid down on the couch; covering her face with a book.

" Leave me alone."

Azazel continued to stare at her, his smirk never leaving his face.

"Who do you like among them, anyways?" The girls flinched at this except for Asia. "Or do you even like them at all?"

Erin ignored him but the Fallen continued.

" What's your type anyways, Erin-chi? I never got to ask you that question."

" Don't you have to proceed with clubroom meetings, Rias?" Erin mumbled behind the book.

The red head shook her head since she was eager to know the answer as well.

" Nope." Rias lied. " We can have that for another day."

" So what are the qualities you like?" Azazel quickly interjected. " It's hard to read you and figure out what you like but in my opinion, you will definitely go well with those high-class, well-mannered types."

" You should continue your conversation with Issei."

" Nah. There's no fun in that. He's easy to figure out and he'll pretty much choose anyone as long as it's a woman."

" Hell yeah!" Issei exclaimed.

" Well for starters, I would like it if the person would stop being annoying like asking about the qualities I like." Erin gritted which made Azazel laugh.

"I know that you won't answer those willingly so I'll just ask those close to you instead." He turned to the twins who gave him passive looks.

" What does Erin like?"

" We are in no place to answer personal questions which should have been directed to Lady Erin." Azusa replied in a stoic expression

"Yeah. Get lost, birdie." Tsubaki squinted his eyes.

Azazel saw this as a challenge and made another tactic.

" Hmm. It can't be debated that carnivorous animals are fond of meat, especially the wild ones like wolves. Moreover, the supernatural ones are particularly fond of a special class of meat. An extremely rare type which I happen to have access on."