Chapter 16: The Promise

Erissei raced to Asia's location. They were on high speed and dodged a lot of people on the way.

The bracelet's sensor led them to a secluded street and the trail continued to a specific building.

" It's coming from the basement." Issei said.

" Let's go!"

*(Crash)*

" WAHAHAHAHA!"

" I'll cut you up to pieces, little devils!"

" Kiba-san? And Koneko-chan?" The Goddess exclaimed as she saw the two ORC members. They were fighting a crazed man who was swinging his sword frantically.

" S-senpai." Koneko said as she fell to the ground. She suffered some cuts to her hand and a portion of her clothes become tattered.

Erin's eyes narrowed at this and her anger reached to dangerous levels as she saw a blonde laying helpless on the other side.

" Asia!" Shouted Issei which stirred the nun awake.

" I-Issei- san and Erin-san." The blonde weakly greeted.

"What did you do to her?" Issei spoke in anger. His voice caught the attention of the crazed man who merely looked at him in confusion.

" Oh, who do we have here? We have visitors!" He glanced at the ORC Members before continuing " And Ooh, we have a pretty one here. Can I keep you? Pretty pretty pleasse."

Erin made a disgusted look as the man once again laughed like a maniac.

" I'm certain you.." He pointed to his self with the sword he was holding. " And the great Freed would make a perfect match together! TeheHEheh."

Kiba dashed forward and the Freed guy blocked his attacks.

"Watch how strong I am, Miss Pretty. I will slice these filthy devils." He raised his sword and dashed forward; sending the positions reversed as it was now Kiba on the defense.

" CUT IT CUT IT CUT IT CUT IT! Watch me How I CUT IT!"

" Sucker Punch!"

" Eh?"

*(Crash)*

Freed was sent flying on the wall after receiving the impact from Issei's boosted Punch.

" Tsk. What's your deal you stupid human!" Freed spit out a few blood from his mouth. "You want me to cut you to Pieces as well? FINE, come here you stupid shit!"

Freed engaged Issei to a fight. The Blonde Knight also helped in fending off the crazed man.

" Are you okay, Koneko-chan?" Erin asked in a worried tone as she helped the girl up.

" I-I'm fine, Senpai." The girl slightly winced because of her wounds and Erin helped her regain her balance.

" Give me a second, Koneko-chan. I'll help Asia-chan there." She pointed to the blonde laying on the opposite side.

*(Glass Breaks)*

Erin was forced to take cover and shield herself from the glass shards. 3 figures blocked her way from getting Asia and the Goddess snarled at this.

" Oy oy oy. What took you 3 so long?" Freed boredly said.

" We have orders we needed to attend.' The shady looking man replied.

" I-It's that Fallen Angel!"

The trio looked at Issei and one of them gave him a glare; recognizing the brown haired teen.