Chapter 45: Pool Chaos

The pool was already stain-free and was filled with water using Akeno's magic. The members immediately rushed to take a swim.

"What would I do with Ria-

" Kawabonga!"

Issei ran and scooped the Goddess in his arms. They jumped to the pool and made a big splash from the action.

" What the hell, Issei!" Erin glared while the boy chuckled.

" Gomen, Erin. I can't just miss the opportunity to do that." said Issei with a peace sign.

" Senpai, do you have a moment?"

The two turned to Koneko.

" What is it, Koneko-chan?"

" Can you teach me how to swim?" Koneko fidgeted in her place.

"No problem, Koneko-chan." smiled Erin. "Here. Let me just get a swimming board so you can have a guide."

" Alrighty. I'll go check up on Buchou and Akeno-senpai. See you later!" Issei declared as he swim to where the 2 are located.

Erin helped Koneko dip in the pool and she gave the girl the basic instructions.

"I'll hold your hand. Now, paddle your feet and alternate between the two."

" H-hai."

Koneko followed the directions and Erin smiled at this.

" Nice, Koneko-chan! You're quickly learning the basics. Now, we just have to repeat this for a number of times until you feel like you can swim on your own using the swimming board."

*(Splash)*

" I wasn't aware that Koneko-chan doesn't know how to swim. But then again, she's like a cat so maybe that's the reason."

They repeated the actions for some time until Koneko finally managed on her own.

" You did it! Koneko-chan."

The girl shyly nodded and gave a hug to the Goddess.

"Arigatou, senpai."

Erin cheerfully hugged her back.

" Kyah! You're welcome, Koneko-chan. You're so cuute. Hehe."

The Goddess kept mumbling how Koneko was her plushie and the latter only snuggled closer in embarassment.

*(BOOOM!)*

A sudden disturbance from the other side of the pool startled the 2 girls.

" Wahhh! Let's get out of here!"

" Issei what happened?"

" Buchou and Akeno-senpai are throwing magic blasts at each other!"

" HAH?!"

*(BOOOOM!)*

" Fudge! Let's get out of here, Koneko-chan." Erin quickly raised from the water, dragging Koneko with her.

" Would you care repeating that? Akeno?" Rias had a tight-lipped smile and was exuding a dark aura.

" Ara, are you being deaf, Rias? I said that me and Erin already kissed more than once!"

*(FLASH!)*

*(BOOM!)*

" And how did that even happen? Maybe you are so deep in your fantasies that you are making up lies."

"It's because you are so slow, Rias. Fufu. I could have kissed her earlier if you didn't disturb us. You should probably learn how to respect people's privacy next time."