Chapter 40: Hidden Truth

" Hmm. Why don't we make things more interesting?" Kokabiel said with a smirk and pointed to Issei. " Hey you, Boosted Gear User. Why don't you transfer some of your power to your Master so I can at least enjoy a little entertainment? All of you are weaklings and I deserve a little challenge at least."

" Kuh. Arrogant bastard!"

"[BOOST!]"

Issei boosted a considerable number of times and held Rias' hand, transferring the energy to her.

"Go beat his ass, Buchou." spoke Issei in determination.

Rias was enveloped in a red light and the members could feel the great amount of power she exudes.

"This power.. How destructive." Kiba uttered.

"Rias-san is amazing." Asia commented.

Kokabiel laughed in amusement and motioned for the red head to approach him.

" Come, Sirzech's little sister. Show me that destructive power of yours and entertain me in this fight!"

Rias released an intense demonic magic and aimed it towards Kokabiel. The Fallen angel formed a magic circle and blocked the attack, sending Rias on the ground from the impact.

" Buchou!" Issei and Asia ran off to the red head.

" That's it? That is all you got? How boring. I can't fathom how weak you devils are."

" You'll pay for that." Kiba spoke in anger as he gripped his sword and dashed towards Kokabiel.

*(Whoosh)*

"Sword Birth!"

Several swords tried to pierce the Fallen but Kokabiel merely avoided them with his intense speed.

" Still weak." He grabbed the tip of one sword and pushed it towards Kiba. "You have any more moves?"

" Yes!" Kiba did a tumble and managed to land a hit on Kokabiel's cheek.

"Heh. Quite the turn of events." Kokabiel stopped a drop of blood from falling. " To have a weak devil land a single cut. How interesting."

He flapped his wings and the sudden rush of wind blew Kiba away.

" Take this!" Akeno fired a lightning attack and Kokabiel used his wings to cover himself.

" Is this the power of lightning which Baraquiel desperately tried to protect?"

" Don't say that name in front of me." responded Akeno with a glare.

" HAH! How convenient. You have a peculiar bunch of devils in your group, Devil of Gremory."

Kokabiel pointed to each one of them.

" You have a defect from the Holy sword Project, An exiled nun, Daughter of a Fallen Angel general, a Nekomata, and a terribly weak wielder of the Boosted Gear!"

He released a laugh and continued.

" You have a habit of collecting weird people. Just like your brother!"

"To degrade my brother's name is already a sin. But to insult my servants right in front of me, that is truly an unacceptable act!"

Rias fired another blast but Kokabiel deflected it making them suffer the attack instead.

The group was sent flying and they dropped to the ground one after the other.

" Kuso.." Issei spoke in gritted teeth as the impact affected his body.