Chapter 38: Kokabiel

Rias sent her familiar to search for Erin and the others. She ordered Akeno and Koneko to send their familiars as well.

" I hope they are doing fine."

" Don't worry, Buchou. Erin is strong and the twins are also with her. Same goes for Kiba and the girls who can fend off for themselves." Issei said in high spirits.

" I hope so, Issei."

Minutes later, Rias' familiar arrived and informed the red head that she has located Irina's location.

The group wasted no time on teleporting to the place. They were shock to witness Irina laying unconscious on the street with her upper clothes completely torn.

" Irina-chan!" Issei ran and placed the girl on his lap. "Asia, can you heal her?"

" Hai!"

Asia focused on her task but frowned upon realizing the degree of the damage.

" The impact of the attack she suffered is too deep. My twilight healing can't cover all of the damage completely."

" I see.. We'll be needing Sona's assistance for this."

Rias called the President and her group was able to arrive after a minute.

" What happened?"

" Irina-san's wounds are too deep. We can't heal the damage using the Twilight Healing alone."

Sona motioned to her queen and Tsubaki carried the unconscious girl on her arms.

" Take her to the Sitri residence"

" Hai, Kaichou." The girl made a bow and teleported away.

" TeHEheHehE."

" Masaka.. that voice."

The group faced the source of the voice and they can see Freed leaning against a tree.

" Bastard! Where are Erin and the others?"

" HaH? Why are you asking me where Miss Pretty is? I was quite sad not finding her and I encountered that shitty exorcist instead." Freed boredly replied.

He showed a familiar sword and waved it in the air.

"And by the way, I stole that brat's Excalibur HAHAHAH. I already have 4 Excaliburs in my possession."

Rias and Sona quickly rushed to the front, preparing magic circles to attack.

" Now now. We don't want to keep you hyped up, do we? I only came here since my master wanted to talk to you."

" Your Master?"

*(Doom)*

" Kuh. What is this sensation?" Issei clutched his chest and was shocked to see a 5-winged Fallen Angel in the sky.

" I'll be taking my leave now. Baboosh!" Freed teleported and left the scene.

"Greetings. Devil from the House of Gremory. My name is Kokabiel, one of the leaders and General of the Fallen Angel Faction."

Rias narrowed her eyes

"A great pleasure indeed. You can just call me Rias."

" It could not be mistaken. That breath taking red hair and strikingly similar expression to Sirzechs Lucifer. It is all identical which makes it more nauseating!"

" Are you just here to criticize how I look or would you tell us the reason on your sudden appearance?"

" I was disappointed that Michael only sent those puny Exorcists to retrieve the swords I stole. That is why, for an added measure, I shall destroy this town along with its inhabitants starting with the Academy."

" Why would you destroy the Academy? On top of that, you're planning to destroy the town where a mix of devils, angels, and fallen angels reside? You're going to cause a rupture between the 3 Factions!"

Kokabiel laughed maniacally as he applauded the thought.

" Yes! That is what I was planning to do! I shall start another Great war and force the Factions to take action!"

" You are out of your mind." Sona glared and the Fallen Angel only smirked at her.

" Yes I am, Devil of the house of Sitri. I am indeed all out to start another war!"

"Bastard! You are another one of those Chicken Fools!"

Kokabiel merely chuckled at the insult and directed his attention to the boy.

"Whatever you say, a weakling like you can't stop me from my plans. Not even if you wield that Boosted Gear."

Kokabiel motioned towards a distance where they can see a yellow light flashing.

"I have already completed one of the steps to execute my plan. And now, if you wish to save your Academy, come get me and fight with all you got!"

The Fallen Angel disappeared leaving the Group enraged.

" Given his level, it is possible that he can wipe out an entire town in just a matter of minutes.

" No way.." Issei uttered in shock.

" We have no choice but to fight him head on. Me and my peerage would be in charge of creating a barrier around the school to avoid any damages. I'm trusting your group to handle Kokabiel."

" Understood." replied Rias.

The group dispersed as they teleported to the Academy.

Meanwhile, Xenovia and Kiba witnessed the ritual conducted by Freed and Valper. They successfully combined the 4 Excaliburs and Freed laughed maniacally.

" This is bad." Erin said as she saw the yellow light. "I'm sensing that we can finally encounter that man."

The twins growled at the thought and Erin called her household for reinforcements.

" I'm calling Sebastion to strengthen our forces. We shall have our justice on this day and it's time that Fallen pay for what he has done.

- End of Chapter -