Specials! 12: A 1000-year old being

" Erin.. so I was just curious." Rias trailed off making the Goddess look at her.

"About your past."

" Oh." Erin looked away then faced the red head back. " What about it?"

"I mean, we already know about your Goddess nature but I just want to ask.."

"You want to learn more about the history, don't you?"

Rias slowly nodded at this and Erin began explaning.

" Well.. you already know that I was originally from Olympus." The girl nodded. " And that my father is Apollo and I was previously a messenger of my grandfather."

" Yeah but about the Great war- Sorry if it might be upsetting. You don't have to-

" It's okay, Rias." Erin smiled which eased the girl. " I think it's best if I explain it. The others seem like they also wanted to know."

The other members nodded at this and stopped what they were doing to focus on the conversation.

"So, it all began in..."

Erin explained the details about Olympus. She described the Gods and Goddesses living there as well as the jobs she is sent to. She eventually reached the part where she encountered the incident and got caught up in the crossfire.

"Tsubaki and Azusa were the ones who saw me that day. They then informed my grandfather, Hades, who retrieved me from the background."

"But how did you came back to life?"

Erin had a solemn expression at this and she replied.

"I was brought back to life by one of the Goddesses. Of course, there is a price for that. And the price is that our memories of the passage towards Olympus would be erased."

" So you can't return to your home." Rias softly gasped and Erin nodded at this.

" Erin-senpai..." Koneko said in a worry and the Goddess gave her a hug.

" Nah. It's okay, everyone. There is still hope for our return. If we locate my grandfather, then he can accompany us to Olympus and we can finally visit again."

"I don't want that to happen!"

The ORC looked at Issei in shock but the boy held a determined look.

" If you are to return to Olympus that means you'll be staying there, right? And that means you'll be leaving us!"

Erin was caught off guard and she was now met by the worried looks of the ORC.

" E-Erin-san." Asia mumbled.

"That has to happen at one point, right?" Kiba uttered who suddenly felt a tinge of sadness.

"Come on, guys." Erin assured and waved her hands. " There's no use talking about these things so early. Besides, I still have to find the passage leading to Olympus."

The group weren't convinced and Rias' hold on her hand captured Erin's attention.

"Erin is right. Besides, if the time comes, I'm sure she will choose to stay here or if not, return no matter what happens."

"R-Rias."

" Right?" Rias looked at her in both determination and hope.

" Uh- Yeah.." She strengthened her resolve. " I will."

" I'm glad." Rias said with a warm smile.

" Erin-san, this got me thinking.. didn't the great war happened many years ago? Like nearly thousand years ago?"