Chapter 111: Potential Released!

"This can't be real." Erin mumbled in disbelief as she saw the figure slowly descending.

"Elsha... you told me that we'll summon my power." The Goddess was trembling with frustration. "So why the heck did we summon Rias instead?"

The red head was blinking her eyes in confusion. She was only wearing her undergarments and she scanned the surroundings she is in

" E-Erin? Wait, why am I in Kyoto?" Rias lightly gasped as she came to a realization. " So in other words, you summoned me?"

"I was supposed to summon something else and not you." Erin groaned. " Now Elsha, what's the next step? I'm guessing there was some sort of error?"

" Kiss her."

" You are trolling right now." The Goddess glared and Elsha just shrugged her shoulders

" I'm serious. Kiss as in what you two always do."

*(Ding!)*

" Can you please explain what it has to do with anything? We were supposed to summon my power and now it leads to this? This doesn't make any sense."

" Rias Gremory's lips... is the Switch. You were able to summon her because she is the catalyst to activate your power."

" And I have to kiss her in order to activate my power?" asked Erin in disbelief. "I don't get it. When did kissing became the requirement -

*(Double Ding!)*

"What the- Did your interference during that time influenced this requirement?"

Elsha smiled in a silly manner which irritated the Goddess

"Don't look at me like that. Maybe it was because of your own doing and because you two end up kissing at some point."

"W-What's going on?" The red head was enveloped in golden aura

"Rias Gremory has come in contact with your potential and evolved. Kissing her will cause dramatic changes within you."

The Goddess winced as she clutched her wound.

" You have to hurry. Activating your power might heal you. Otherwise, the damage from the Holy Spear would slowly end you."

" I got it." Erin replied and she walked towards Rias. "I'm finally understanding the situation so I'll do it."

" Erin?" Rias lightly mumbled as the Goddess stood in front of her.

" Rias..." Erin sighed before continuing in a determined tone.

" Let's kiss, please."

" W-Wha-"

Rias' eyes widened and a blush erupted on her cheeks.

" I-I don't really understand." uttered Rias as she averted her gaze

"Hoho, don't act shy now. You always sneakily kiss her so this is your chance to do what you want."

The red head flinched at this and she looked for the source of the voice

"Please help me." Erin said and placed a hand on Rias' shoulder. " It seems that it is needed to activate my power. Though I'm still baffled on why that is."

" I-I kind of understand now." Rias wore a determined look though a blush was still present on her cheeks.

She took a hold of Erin's face and declared

"I'll make sure to help you unlock your power."

" And make sure to keep it rough." Elsha said with a chuckle and the Goddess wanted to knock her out