Chapter 53: Shrine

"You look happy."

The ORC agreed with Rias as they saw Erin wearing a triumphant expression.

" You'll see."

There was a sudden flash and Gasper was now in the room, shocking the members.

" Gasper?" Rias was surprised.

" A-Ano.. Hello, everyone."

Erin stood up next to Gasper.

"I managed to convince Gasper to go out today. And his fear of the outside world lessened." she said proudly.

" H-Hai. I'll be in your care." Gasper made a small bow.

" That's good." Rias was dumbfounded. "W-well then. Please guide Gasper, everyone. You should continue helping him in his training too."

Issei and the others nodded.

" Wha- Is he a Vampire?" Tsubaki sniffed the air and Gasper hid in fright.

"Wahh! Why is there a wolf here?"

" Don't worry, Gasper. Tsubaki and Azusa are harmless." Erin gave the twins a look. She then lifted Gasper and placed him on her lap.

" Yes. Gasper is a vampire. Isn't it cool? He's my real life Damon and my baby Gaspee." Erin rubbed their cheeks together and Gasper shrieked in embarassment.

" Erin-senpai." Koneko said dejectedly.

" Don't worry, Koneko-chan. You are still my plushie and the two of you are my cute kouhais kyahh~"

Koneko blushed at this and the others looked at her in surprise.

" Wha- Gasper! Why are you hogging Erin? You even sit on her lap!" cried Issei. He proceeded to hold Gasper but the vampire accidentally activated his power.

" Issei.. you shouldn't scare him like that." sighed Erin.

The boy smiled sheepishly at this.

"I hate to leave early, Rias. But I have to attend back to personal matters."

The vampire hopped off her lap and Erin turned to the twins.

"You can stay here with the others, if you want."

" Hai, Master/Lady Erin."

" Thank you again, Erin. Your help means a lot." Rias said before the Goddess could leave.

" No problem."

"Ara, Gasper-kun. What exactly did you and Erin-chan did yesterday?"

The others were curious to know as well.

" A-ano.. Erin-senpai spend some time talking with me and we e-explored the outside world."

" That's a big improvement." Rias remarked in amazement. " So you met a lot of people?"

" Ah not exactly, B-Buchou. We just explored the city by flying in the sky."

" Sugoi. So Master brought you to fly with her?" Tsubaki said in mix shock and surprise.

" That is Lady Erin's favorite hobby. That means you must be already aware of her Goddess identity"

" Yes. I like her wings." replied Gasper timidly.

" So does that mean you aren't afraid of people now?" Issei excitedly asked.

" Ah- No... I'm still training in that. But if ever I get scared, I can just wear this mask." He showed the item to the ORC.

"That's cute, fufu."

"Erin-senpai gave it to me."

" Now that you have slowly eased your fear, I believe that it is necessary for you to continue training. This way, you can control your gear faster."

Rias turned to Issei

" Please go on with your training."

" Hai! Buchou."

________________________________________
Gasper improved on controlling his attacks and he successfully stopped 20 balls in mid-air.

" All right, Gasper! If we repeatedly repeat this one then you are close to mastering your gear."

" Thank you, Issei-senpai." spoke Gasper in between breaths.

"We should take a break. We have already been training for hours." Koneko suggested.

" You're right." Issei sat next to Gasper who was drinking water. "I'm glad that Erin was able to help you. This way, I can also achieve one of my dreams! HeHEhe."

" D-dreams?" Gasper uttered in confusion.

Issei placed an arm over his shoulder and whispered.

" Yes. If you managed to control your power, I was hoping that you can help me achieve something."

" What is it, Issei-senpai?"

Issei had a lecherous expression and excitedly said.

" Using your awesome gear, we can stop time and peek at the girls' panties! You can even have some booby-licious time! So freaking awesome!"

" EEHH?" Gasper shot up in surprise. "But I don't want to spy on girls!"

" You don't have to. You just have to help me while I execute my moves. How does that sound?"

" A-Ano.." Gasper looked down on the ground. "Is Erin-senpai okay with that?"

Issei gave off a wide grin and thumbs up.

" Of course, Gasper! Me and Erin are bestfriends and Harem King Buddies! She will support me on my dream and I often include her on my spying acts."

" Okay. I'll do it for you and Erin-senpai."

Issei made a fist bump in the air.

" What's the celebration?"

Issei turned towards the voice and cheerfully greeted the Goddess.

" Erin-senpai!" The Vampire excitedly rushed to her.

" Hi, Gasper. Are you doing fine with your training?"

" Hai!"

" Yow, Erin. Did you finish the task you needed to attend?"

" Yep. More or less, I did." replied Erin, remembering the training she completed.

Rias and Akeno approached them and they greeted the 2 as well.

" It's a good thing you already arrived. I actually had something to request of you."

" What is it?"

" It is related to the Faction's Summit. I need you to go somewhere with Akeno and I can just catch up after I finish my task here."

" Okay."

Akeno and Erin stepped inside a Magic Circle and they were teleported to a shrine.

" Wow. I never knew a shrine existed here." remarked Erin as she observed the steps leading to the place.

" This shrine was originally abandoned by its previous owner. Rias somehow discovered it and gave the property to me."

Akeno climbed the steps and Erin stood still in her spot.

" Is it okay for me to approach this sacred shrine? There might be complications because of my devil side now."

"{ Don't worry. I can sense that our entry is permitted for a special cause. But even so, your Goddess' side still enables you to approach such places. Though you might experience a slight tinge of pain due to my dragon nature being mixed with your presence.}"

Erin nodded at this and followed Akeno's lead. They eventually reached the top and the raven head cordially motioned to the inside.

" Welcome to my home. Someone will arrive shortly to meet you. In the meantime, let's head inside as we wait for him."

- End of Chapter -