Chapter 2: The Name's Erin

* Short Reminder:
" This text means whispers, murmurs or shouts being said in the background."

*( This is an Author-insert)*
_______________________________________

" What information have you gathered from that household, Akeno?"

"They seem to cause no disturbance, Buchou." The raven haired replied as she poured a tea for the girl. " Aside from stealing some of our clients, ufufu."

" Well, as long as there is no actual harm, we can't just attack them out of nowhere. Otherwise we will be labeled terrorists." Said Rias as as she took a sip of her tea.

" Ara, we can handle a few competition after all."

" What are they, Buchou? Are they devils as well?" Kiba curiously asked.

" No. But they come from a bloodline of Knights who, according to mythology, is known for serving the Greek Gods and Goddesses of Olympus in the past."

Kiba was mildy surprised with the info. It piqued his interest and he decided to question the red-head further.

"So are they not normal humans then? Like they emit a different aura from the humans?"

"Not likely. Their aura is same as regular humans but their skill is beyond a normal human. They have a natural speed and talent when it comes to handling certain weapons. Particularly, swords.

" A knight by blood, huh. Interesting."

" Are there any known members of that bloodline then? Maybe they have someone attending the school." Kiba said in wonder.

" You can ask Akeno to confirm what the books say." Rias replied.

" Ufufu, when I arrived at the Vermillion Household only the head is present as well as her son."

" Is the head a woman who seems to be in her 40's or something?" Asked Rias.

" Yes, Buchou. And her son looks like a few years older than us."

" Then that confirms it. The woman must be Archaea, the current head of the household and her son, Sebastian Michaelis."

Kiba raised a brow at the different surname but shrugged it off being a simple matter.

"But there's one thing that confuses me though..."

" What is it, Buchou?"

"The books kept mentioning that Archaea had another child. But the details were very vague and there is limited info about the topic. So it isn't clear whether she had a daughter or another son." Said Rias as she read the contents of the book. " There were a lot of missing pieces but it all led to one thought. That Archaea's child had died from a reason the books didn't say."

" In addition to that, Buchou, I didn't sense any other presence aside from the 2 members of the household. Maybe they really are the last of their bloodline."

" Or maybe Archaea indeed had a child but chose to not expose it. Who knows." Remarked Rias wistfully.

" Ara, that's a possibility." Akeno turned to the lad sitting in the couch. " Have you seen Koneko-chan? I think she hasn't eaten her lunch yet."

" I'm not sure, Akeno-senpai. Maybe she took a stroll around campus."

------Scene Change-------

" So this is Kuoh Academy, huh. It has a distinct feel and okay atmosphere."

Erin can hear whispers around her as she walked towards the campus. She is not a dense being to not notice the admiring stares directed to her as well as the improper thoughts accompanying it.

Having undergone training and knight behavior, she can compose herself in most situations to act gracefully despite the circumstances.

" Who's that? Is she a transfer student?
" She's so pretty!"
" Man, she doesn't have much proportions but she is a beauty!"

An invisible tick mark appeared on Erin's head and she badly wanted to smack the person who made the comment. The teen was aware of her moderately sized proportions and in all honesty, she prefers it this way since she can run without inhibitions *(ahem. A.k.a. bouncing breast)*  They can be a real pain and she doesn't want to be the target of boob perverts.

" Get back here, you Perverts!"
" Run for your lives, Guys!"
" Ow! run faster Motohoma"
" Issei, stop slacking off and Run faster!"

Erin can see a group of students chasing a trio of males. They were bringing a kendo stick to possibly beat the running lads.

" What have these perverts done. " sighed Erin and looked at their direction.

" Hey, get back here!"

The trio run passed her and along the way, one of them sneaked a glanced at her to which Erin responded with a smirk.

" Wah- Hot beauty alert!"
" Hello there, miss."
" Focus Isse!"
" Wait let me look at her last time."

Erin chuckled at their antics and watched their retreating figures. A body collided with hers but thanks to her fast reflexes and speed, she was able to catch the student before she fell.

" Are you okay, miss?" Asked Erin with concern but in a knightly tone.

The girl was silent for a few seconds; heat slowly rising from her face due to their close proximity. She can't help but feel flustered especially when she is in the hold of a gorgeous blue-eyed goddess. Well, a literal goddess.

" I'm f-fine. Thank you."

Erin released her hold of the girl and offered a smile.

" That's good. I'm Erin by the way."

" I'm Katase. I'm the president of the Kendo Club and these are my members."

The other girls waved at Erin to which the knight waved back in return.

" We were chasing those perverted trio since they are peeping on us while we were changing." Replied Katase with an angered expression.

Erin frowned at the words and grew disappointed at the trio's actions.

" Who were those 3 anyway?"

Katase was confused for a moment on why the goddess didn't know them. The trio is known for their antics so basically they had a reputation. An idea clicked on her head and she adorned a sheepish smile afterwards.

" Ah, Gomen. You must be a transfer student." Upon seeing Erin's nod of approval, Katase continued. " Those 3 are the perverted trio of Kuoh. They try to peep at girls whenever they have the chance and its seriously annoying. The one with the glasses is Motohoma. The one with shaved hair is Matsuda. And the one with the stupid haircut is Issei." *(sorry Issei but your hair really looks like a chicken nest.)*

" I see. Anyways, I have to get going. I have to find my homeroom."

" We can help you if you want." Katase shyly offered but her mood went down after remembering their prior appointment. Erin noticed this and just shrugged it off with a wave.

" Don't worry. I can manage to find it myself. If I have questions, I can just ask you if ever we crossed paths in the campus."

Erin's reassurance brightened the girls' moods and after saying goodbyes, The brown-haired goddess went on her way, hopefully finding her homeroom.

- End of Chapter -