Specials! 20: Star students 🌟

During her first week of teaching, Rossweisse had minor difficulties but with her determination to do her job and stay in the Underworld, she managed to blend in the environment.

She became the target of a fair population of students and she would worry whether they were actually learning the lesson instead of just gawking at her.

In terms of being the target and having rising popularity, she also noticed that the other members of her peerage are quite popular as well.

" Kyah! Good morning ,Rias onee-sama!"
" Akeno-senpai please punish us!"

"Ara, ara." The raven head had a silly smile filled with evil thoughts. Rias, on the other hand, just ignored the shouts since she was pretty much used to it.

" Are you two bothered by this?" Rossweisse asked as she walked with the girls.

" It faded over time. As long as they don't go overboard, then it's fine."

"Fufu. Rosssweisse-san, you should also get used to it."

" Look! Look! It's Rossweisse-sensei!"

The woman blushed on her position as the shouts were now directed at her.

" Sensei is so pretty!"
" Her platinum hair is amazing!"
" Man, do you think she has a boyfriend already?"
" I love you sensei!"

" Even after all this recognition, why can't I get a single lover?!" Rossweisse thought with anime tears.

*(Crash!)*

*(Boom!)*

" Get back here you perverts!"

" AH! Run, Issei!"
" Don't leave me here you assholes!"

"Issei-kun is so lively in the morning." Akeno chuckled while Rossweisse sighed at this.

"I hope Issei won't go overboard. It'll be a lot helpful if he is more behaved like Kiba." Rias said as they looked at the Blonde waving at his fans club. Koneko was beside him who was munching on some sweets.

_________________________________________

" And so, if you substitute this number, we will get the value of the X variable." Rossweisse wrote the equations on the board.

" Any questions?"

A hand shot up and Rossweisse entertained the question

" Sensei, why do we keep finding the value of X when we don't even know 'Y'? We should just move on and not think about our exes!" The student cried out and her friends consoled her.

" Ah- Eto.. Nakamura-san, that doesn't really relate to our lesson but yeah. I hope we move past that feeling." Rossweisse awkwardly replied

" Oh, Shit. Speaking of exes, My ex is heading this way!" A male student excitedly said as he looked outside the window.

Rias and Akeno looked behind them and their classmates headed to the windows too.

" Minna-san, please go back to your seats." Rossweisse sighed and the students complied though they were still giddy.

" Sensei, Good Afternoon."

"Kyah! It's Erin-chan!"
" She's so pretty up close!"
" Damn. I'm so lucky just by her becoming my ex!'

The Goddess had a neutral look on her face. The students were dreamily staring at her focused-slash-bored expression.

"Nozomi-sensei wanted to give this book to you."