Chapter 32: Azazel

After their heated session, Erin and Akeno were on their way to the clubroom. Before that, they had to make a quick stop to the bathroom because the Goddess had to cover up the marks Akeno made. This led to the delay of their return.

"It's not funny." Erin said with a glare while Akeno only chuckled.

" Gomen, Erin-chan. Fufu."

The Goddess ignored her and went back to applying make up on her neck. Akeno eventually intervened and was the one who did the task instead.

" Here. Let me help you."

A comfortable silence fell between them as the Goddess gazed at nothing while Akeno was focused on her task.

" There. It's finished."

" Thank you."

Akeno hugged the Goddess and the latter was mildly suprised.

" Senpai?"

" I'm sorry." The raven head spoke as she buried her face on Erin's neck. " I'm sorry if it looked like I was taking advantage of the situation."

Erin didn't respond and only listened to her.

" But I hope you realize that what I said was true.. " Akeno tightened her hold. "The fact about my feelings for you."

The Goddess was lost in her thoughts as Akeno's words only conflicted her feelings.

They left the bathroom and eventually reached the ORC. Upon entering, they noticed the members looking over a photo album and Akeno excused herself to prepare some beverage.

" Master!" Tsubaki greeted her with a hug. " We didn't join you for breakfast earlier. Sorry about that."

" We slept late, that's why." Azusa added sheepishly.

" It's okay." Replied Erin with a smile.

When Rias saw her, she immediately pulled the Goddess to sit with her on the couch.

" You took a long time. Where did you and Akeno went anyways?"

" Just along the school grounds." Erin replied without looking at her.

" Did Akeno manage to remove the excess energy? Asia successfully performed the magic on Issei."

" Yeah.. sure.." Erin trailed off.

Rias looked at her in confusion

" Did something happen?"

" Huh?" Erin turned to look at her. "Nothing. Why would you ask that?"

" I can't just tell her that Akeno's magic ritual led to us having a make-out session."

" I don't know. You just seem... off." Rias dragged on.

" I'm fine. No worries."

Rias looked at her suspiciously but eventually let it go. She clung to Erin's arm and pointed to the group circling around a photo album.

" Issei brought his photo album containing his childhood pictures."

" I see..."

"Issei-san you look so cute in here." Asia commented as she pointed to a picture.

" Geez. Haha." Issei grew embarrased and scratched the back of his head.

" What were you doing here, Issei-san?" Kiba asked.

" Oh that. I think that was when I watched a talent show with my parents then some models crossed the road."

"Senpai. Still a pervert." Koneko said as she looked at Little Issei's lecherous reaction.