Chapter 95: Reunited

Rias and Erin were teleported back to the Underworld. Asia quickly rushed to the Goddess and gave her a hug.

" Erin-san! Thank Goodness." she spoke with tears of joy.

" A-Asia?"

" Welcome home." Akeno said with a smile as she approached Rias.

" Akeno.." The red head returned the smile.

" Um. I remember up to the point of defeating that impostor, but- "

" You defeated her?! Sugoi. As expected of Erin and Buchou!" Issei proudly said with a raised fist

" Ah- I don't really remember it." Erin sheepishly said and the red head agreed with her.

" Erin's right. My memory is a bit fuzzy as well."

" Buchou.." Gasper said with teary eyes as he and Koneko stepped closer to Rias.

"Koneko. Gasper." Rias uttered as she hugged the 2

" I couldn't help thinking that maybe you wouldn't come back!"

Kiba approached the red head and gave a small smile as well.

" Welcome home, Buchou."

" MASTER!"

" Huh?"

Tsubaki came running to the Goddess who flinched at the sudden hug.

" I'm so happy! I thought something bad happened to you!"

"Welcome back, Lady Erin." Azusa smiled who followed after the fire wolf.

" Awooo!"

"Eep! -

The Goddess got tackled down by Fenrir who immediately licked all over her face.

" Fenrir, stop it!" Erin said between chuckles. The wolf separated from the girl and wagged his tail as his master stood up.

" Lady Erin, I shall bring you a change of clothes."

" Yes, please." Erin sighed as she noticed her worn-out state.

" Master! I can't believe the enemy did this to you. They damaged your perfect face!" Tsubaki gritted with clenched fists

" Now now. There's no need to get worked up. Asia can just heal me and I'll just get a nice long rest." Erin sheepishly said to calm the wolf.

"I can't believe they made it back from the Dimensional Gap." Azazel said as he and Vali observed the group

" I was able to see something interesting."

" An encounter between the Great Red and Blue Dragon Empress?" Azazel said with a smirk " Was that your goal?"

Vali merely shrugged his shoulders as he prepared a magic circle

" Who knows?"

*(Flash!)*

" Heh. Ever the mysterious type." Azazel mumbled as he left the place as well

" Sirzechs would be delighted hearing the news."

_________________________________________

" Azazel just contacted me. It seems Rias has returned safely."

" Is that so?"

" Erin.. I already owe her a great favor. She always helps us and we never return the equal help to her."

" No, she would never think of it that way." Grayfia commented as she stood beside Sirzechs. " She is always selfless, willing to help, honest with her intentions, and uses great motivation to push forward."