Chapter 59: Traitor

Short notice: This chapter is pretty long having 2K+ words. Enjoy reading 😊

________________________________________

"[ EXPLOSION!]"

" Ackk!"

" Issei-san, Buchou. Good to see you all well." spoke Kiba after seeing the group arrive.

" Grayfia is most likely analyzing the magic to seal off the gate used by these enemies. On the meantime, let's give our best on protecting this school."

" Hai! Buchou."

The red head formed a magic circle to block the magic attacks coming from the sky. The degree of the impact multipled which broke Rias' magic, making her lose balance.

"Buchou!" Issei shouted in worry.

" Focus, Issei! Rias replied back as she gazed at the number of enemies floating on the sky.

"T-This is all my fault.." Gasper broke down as he witnessed his club members fighting hundreds of enemies. " I helped the enemies on causing chaos."

"BUCHOU, ISSEI-SENPAI, I WANT TO HELP!"

The vampire's sudden outburst caused the two to look at him.

" I want to be of help! I want to fight as well! I want to show Issei-senpai that I could be a man too and I want Erin-senpai to be proud of me!" The vampire stood up and activated his power, breaking the bracelet on his hand.

" G-Gasper.."

*(FLASH)*

*(ZOOM)*

" W-What just happened?" Sona said in a daze as she was teleported to the outside together with Tsubaki.

" Yipiee! You can finally move again!" Serafall cheered in delight and hugged the girl.

" Ara, What is happening?"

" W-Who are those cloaked people floating in the sky?" Asia said in shock.

" Akeno, Asia. There's no time to explain.  We have to defeat these beings who are planning to wreck the school." Rias ordered.

" Hai! Gasper managed to destroy the time-freeze spell as well as the gate used by the enemies to teleport!" Issei raised his arm in determination.

" Let's finish off these enemies!"

"[BOOST!]"

The ORC fought with high spirits together with Sona and Tsubaki.

"I'm getting bored on fighting with you. I'll finish this once and for all."

Azazel raised a dagger-like accessory and it shone in violet light.

" This is one of my hobbies. Collecting gears. I call this the Downfall Dragon Spear, my artificial gear."

He then closed his eyes and chanted.

"Balance break. Downfall Dragon spear, another armor."

*(CHING)*

He was now clad in golden armor similar to the Dragon's balance breaker form and held a trident-like weapon on one hand.

" Heh, now come at me, monster."

" I'LL KILL YOU!" Cattleya's body shifted to an extreme flexible state as her arms extended to great lengths, trying to grab the Fallen.

Azazel was quick to dodge and the weapon he held stabbed Cattleya on her back, earning a piercing scream.