Chapter 104: Kunou

- Long Chap ✏ -
______________________________________

The church trio left the room and the Goddess put on her upper clothes. Rossweisse lightly glared at her while she was changing

" What?"

" I can't believe all of you." Rossweisse sighed. "I didn't manage to look over you guys for just a few minutes and stuff like that happens."

" Please don't blame me." replied Erin tiredly. "I don't even know why I got dragged into those things. I didn't ask for it."

"And there's the issue of Issei-san and his friends peeping over the girls' baths." rambled Rossweisse. " Honestly. Why are teens so naughty and hormonal?"

" All I know is that I don't want to experience any kisses for now." The Goddess shivered as she remembered the earlier scenes.

" How could I? I'm a corruptor! I freaking kissed sweet and innocent Asia instead of protecting her 😭 Noooo!"

_________________________________________

Issei's group and the church trio continued their venture around Kyoto.

The 3 girls were acting a little weird and Issei grew confused on this.

" Ano.. did something happen to you guys?" he noted the faint blush appearing on Asia and Irina's cheeks. Xenovia was wearing a triumphant grin.

"N-Nothing much." responded Asia timidly and Kiryuu smirked at this.

" Oho. If I didn't know better, I'll believe that you three had some judging by Xenovia's satisfied grin.

"Nani?!" Motohoma and Matsuda uttered in shock as perverted scenarios invaded their mind.

"Had s-some?"

" Shut up Kiryuu! Don't corrupt Asia!" Issei protested but the girl just smiled in a silly manner.

The group headed to a place called Sannenzaka. Kiryuu explained the place's legend where if they trip or fall while they are in the area, they will be dead in an instant.

The church trio got scared and the other teens couldn't believe how easy it is to fool them

Next is the place where visitors can pull out love fortunes and other charms. Kiryuu persuaded Issei to test out the love compatibility between him and Asia.

"Hey, Issei. Why don't you and Asia try the marriage fortune?"

" Is that even real?"

" Come on. It's just for fun." shrugged Kiryuu and the boy nodded.

Issei and Asia pulled out some cards and chose between a variety of numbers. They handed it to the tarot reader who then gave their results.

"Eh?"

"Woah. Really?" Motohoma and Matsuda busted out laughing as the results showed a flat out INCOMPATIBLE result.

" HAHAH! Who are you kidding anyways? You, getting married?" Matsuda remarked.

" Yeah. I can't imagine that happening." Motohoma added as he wiped a few tears.

"What about you? Think you could do better?" Issei challenged.

" Why don't we just test the compatibility of the 3 of us? Maybe we could change the marriage results."

The perverted trio rushed to the tarot reader as they commenced their silly plan.

" Hmm. In that case, why don't you try the love fortune with Erin-san?" Kiryuu suggested.

" E-Eh?"