Specials! 3: Turned out to be cute ~

After admitting her feelings to Erin, Rias tried coming up with ways on how to make the Goddess fall for her. She would flirt occasionally and imply her interest but Erin would just shrug it off. Most of the time, the Goddess would reply platonically to her advances and not think of anything out of her actions.

She was aware that it will be challenge to make Erin fall for her and she can't exactly seduce her either, given how dignified and proper the girl is.

That's why, she would try to increase their compatibility first and slowly make the Goddess fall.

"Hmm.. How would I possibly lure her into romance. What are her interests..." She thought hard until she remembered how Erin would gush over the romance-fantasy books.

" Great idea. I will look for ideas on those books and portray one of the scenes which Erin would surely recognize." Rias felt satisfied with her plan and she immediately started the steps to execute it.

----The Next Day-------

"Azusa, where's Erin?"

The said wolf looked up and shook his head.

" I don't know Miss Rias. Why don't you try asking Issei and Asia? I only woke up recently so I don't know where she could have been. Sorry." he replied sheepishly.

" It's okay, Azusa. Thanks anyway."

Rias went to the living room where she can see Issei and Asia playing a board game.

" Hi Buchou!" Issei happily greeted followed by Asia. "Do you want to join our game?"

"Thanks Issei but I have to decline." Rias replied with a smile. " I was actually looking for Erin."

" Erin?" Issei uttered. " I believe Archaea gave her an errand to do before she left with Sebastian."

"Hai. I think Erin-san would be back shortly or in a few minutes from now."

" I see.." Rias replied. " I'll just wait for her in our room then."

She excused herself from the two and decided to prepare the movie she picked.

Rias' plan was for her and Erin to watch a sappy romance movie where along the way, she would cuddle with the Goddess and have a fluffy atmosphere. It was the common scenario in the Romance books that would build up the connection between the 2 main characters.

The Goddess finally arrived just as Rias was finished preparing the movie.

"What are you doing?" Erin asked in a tired tone as she took some fresh change of clothes.

"I just found some nice romance movie and I really want to watch it."

" Then go watch it." Erin replied dismissively as she headed to the bathroom."

"Eeeeeh?" Rias thought and walked after the Goddess. " Yes I will and I was actually planning on watching it with you. So will you join me?"

There was a shuffle on the background before Erin exited the bathroom.

" No thanks. I want to rest." Erin replied which caused Rias to pout.

" But Erin.. they said that this movie is so good and I'll feel bad if you miss out on this one." Rias tried to plead.

" Then just go watch it first and tell me if it's really good afterwards." The Goddess sat on the bed. "Or you can just narrate the summary to me. I'll be fine with anything."

Rias was getting impatient at the turn of events and she badly wanted to watch the movie with the Goddess. So after forcing a demanding behavior and constantly pestering the girl, Erin eventually agreed to watch the movie albeit in reluctance.

They headed to the now empty living room and Rias placed the movie in play. She settled herself on the couch and dragged the Goddess with her.

" What is this movie about?" Erin asked in a tone that is a mix between being annoyed and wanting to sleep.

" It's a romance movie where 2 students eventually fall in love." Rias explained cheerily. "One of the character is reluctant to romance but with great efforts from the other, they eventually fell in love with each other."

" Wow. How sweet." Erin remarked in boredom. She would have paid interest to the movie if she wasn't tired and drained.

The movie progressed and along the way, Rias would steal glances on the girl especially when romantic scenes would pop up. Erin, on the other hand, had a stoic expression wondering when the movie will end.

The red head prepared to sneakily execute the Dokidoki moves she researched from the books where she would scoot closer to Erin and pretend to act sleepy, just to casually hang an arm over her shoulder.

She faked yawned and stretched arms.

" Ah, I'm feeling sleepy and -

*( Thud)*

" E-Eh?"

Rias momentarily froze on her spot as she realized that Erin's head was now laying on her shoulder. She slowly turned her head to look at the Goddess who was now asleep.

Unknowingly, she was the one who experienced the effects of the romantic scene. Rias was able to confirm that the books were true when it described how the simple scene could make your heart flutter. The only difference is that she was the one getting affected by the 'Dokidoki' feels instead of Erin.

" Oh Erin." Rias said in a soft tone and tucked away some hair strands behind the Goddess' ear. "You're really not playing fair. I was the one who is supposed to act cute but you were the one who turned out to be cute instead."

She tenderly placed a kiss on her forehead and whispered.

" Sleep tight, My dear Knight."

- End of Chapter -