Chapter 21: Mr. Flirty Boy

Rias was in deep thought as she stared at the blue eyed Goddess in the corner. The said Goddess was giddy while reading a Romance book and this confused the red head since Erin's opinion about romance is contrary to how she is acting at the moment.

She remembered their past conversation and the thought made Rias uneasy for some reason.

Akeno gently tapped her shoulder to get her attention.

" Buchou, our guest will be arriving in a few minutes. Sirzechs-sama just called."

Rias nodded and turned towards the other ORC members. They looked at her expectantly since they deduced that the red head would make an announcement.

" Everyone. We would be accompanying someone today and spend the day acting as his hosts." Issei's mood went down after knowing it's a guy. "He is the son of a  wealthy entrepreneur who owned multiple companies in the Underworld."

" Why do we have to accompany him, Buchou?" asked Issei with a frown.

" Well, my brother gave me this request so we have no choice but to follow."

" Isn't that more of a command?" Erin lowly said and Issei agreed with her.

Akeno motioned to the window and the ORC could see a black sedan park outside the school gates. A few men wearing suits came out of the vehicle first and they opened the door to reveal a lanky-looking guy step out of the car.

" That's him?" Erissei thought in unison.

The guy seemed to be of their age and the way he acted made him appear arrogant and bully-like.

" I don't like him already." Erissei once again thought

" Well. I suppose that's him." Spoke Rias. " Everyone, be on your best behavior." The red head gave emphasis to the word; obviously telling them to try their best to stand him.

Knocks can soon be heard and Kiba was the one to open the door. The lanky guy immediately stepped inside and Kiba could imagine a tick mark forming on his head. The guy deliberately ignored him.

" Greetings, Tamaki-san." Rias spoke in a practiced smile. " We are the ORC and we are tasked to accompany you today."

The lanky guy eyed the red head up and down and a perverted expression crossed his face.

Issei's teeth gritted at this and Erin simply raised a brow at his behavior.

" How dare he." Issei said in a low angered tone. " He's a fucking pervert."

Erin turned to Issei and looked at him with a sarcastic 'Wow'.

" Is this what they say, The pot calling the kettle black?"

Tamaki set his gaze on the raven head beside Rias and he immediately straightened; licking his lips.

" Hello, there." He said in a somewhat smooth tone. *(But honestly it would make you cringe.)* What's your name?"

Akeno, in a practiced smile too, answered in a polite tone.

" My name is Akeno Himejima. Nice to meet you, Tamaki-san."

" It is a pleasure indeed." He grabbed Akeno's hand, opting to kiss it but before he could do so, a 'SLAM' was heard from the background.

" Oops. Hehe." Spoke Erin in a fake cheery tone. " My hands slipped. Clumsy me."

Tamaki's eyes widened after seeing the Goddess and he immediately dropped Akeno's hand to approach her.

" Well well well. Who do we have hear?" He tried to sound seductive making the Goddess gag at the thought.

"You, my dear lady, is certainly pretty. Mind telling me what a beauty like you is called?"

" The name's Erin." Replied the Goddess in a bored tone and in a 'Get the Hell lost' way.

He did the same actions earlier and Issei was seconds away from yanking Erin's hand until -

*(BAM)*

All eyes were on Rias who had a fake innocent look.

" I'm sorry. These documents are a real pain so I can't help but slam them on the table." She then said with a smile. " Sorry for my clumsiness."

Tamaki made a 'tsk' sound and turned away from the Goddess.

" Why are people so clumsy here?" He thought in annoyance.

He seated on the chair in front of Rias' table where the red head discussed their agenda for the day.

The ORC would tour Tamaki around the campus and after that, he would leave.

" Good grief." Thought Erin.

The group prepared to head out but when Tamaki set his sights on the cute Asia, he was back to his flirty self and tried to corner the blonde.

Erissei was on full alert and they blocked  Tamaki from advancing any further, much to the annoyace of the guy.

" Watch out for him, Asia." Issei said in a low tone. " Me and Erin will guard you from him."

" Arigatou, Issei-san and Erin-san." replied Asia with a faint blush. The girl was holding Erin's hand and she did the same to Issei, causing the boy to blush.

The three walked hand in hand and Akeno looked at them in amusement.

" Ara, how cute." commented the raven head. " Shall we hold hands as well, Buchou?" she added teasingly.

" Nonsense." Rias replied in a neutral tone though she was pouting on the inside. She wanted to hold Erin's hand too.

They guided Tamaki during his tour and students watched curiously from the sidelines. Some cheered as they saw their Kuoh Idols and Tamaki mistook this for the students falling for his charm.

The group decided to take a break and Tamaki excused himself to introduce himself to some students. He was obviously going to flirt with them.

The rest of the ORC went to get some snacks and Rias settled herself on a nearby bench.

" Here."

She curiously looked up to see who offered her the drink. It was the Goddess who is drinking the same beverage while looking at the side.

" Tamaki-san is a big flirt, don't you think?" She said and took a sip. "I suppose you are tired from all that talking."

Rias accepted the drink with a faint 'thank you' and she smiled in her thoughts.

" Don't move."

" E-eh?"

Rias had no time to react as the Goddess wiped her forehead with a small towel. She also fixed some hair fringes on the side of her face.

The red head blushed at this and was frozen all througout the process.
A warm feeling rose up her chest and she can only gaze at the Goddess who was busy tending her.

" You should at least have a fixed appearance. After all, you're our tour guide. " Erin jokingly said.

They can see the other members reappearing and Erin motioned to Rias to head back.

The red head stood up and she shyly interlaced her fingers with the Goddess while they walked.

Erin looked at her in confusion but didn't mind the action, nonetheless.

Rias imagined countless scenarios in her head as she recalled how the Goddess cared for her a while ago. And most especially, the fact that she can ascertain that Erin can indeed be a romantic.

- End of Chapter -