Chapter 25: Dress and Crush

Last night's revelation played repeatedly on Erin's head.

Flashback:

" What do you mean, Tsubaki?" Asked Archaea who recovered from her shock. She now adorned a serious look.

"Seconds before Master Erin was killed by that..." Tsubaki looked down on the ground in guilt. " We were there and witnessed everything."

" We tried to save you Lady Erin. But we were too late. We're sorry." Azusa said with the same remorseful look.

Erin waved away their concerns and affirmed them that it wasn't their fault. The twins then continued speaking.

"We had an errand to do that day, the day of the Factions' war. And that's when we sensed your presence."

"But before we can approach you, a Fallen Angel purposely blocked you. And we witnessed you being killed in front of our eyes." Tsubaki spoke in gritted teeth.

"We hurriedly informed Master Hades who took away your body from the battlefield."

" Then how come Hades told us, and the other Gods, that Erin was killed by accident?" Archaea spoked in confusion mixed with anger.

"We told Master Hades the truth but he ordered us to keep silent." Azusa replied. " He was aware that if we divulge the truth that Lady Erin was purposely killed, more chaos will break out and the Olympus would be dragged into the Factions' War."

Archaea acknowledged this. She remembered how Ares, the God of War, acted by the time he learned about Erin's death. But still, she can't help but feel angered.

" We're really sorry, Master Erin." Tsubaki apologized again, followed by Azusa.

"Who did it?" Sebastian asked whose anger can also be felt.

" It was a Fallen Angel general. We believe his name is Kokabiel."

- End of Flashback -

" {You seem troubled, Child. Are you still thinking about last night?}"

Erin shook away her thoughts and sighed afterwards.

"Yes.. But at least it shed a light towards everything." Her eyes held a renewed vigor. " All we had to do is capture my killer and punish him accordingly."

" {And I am certain we will.}"  replied Voltaire in an equally determined tone.

" { But for now, it's best if you relax your mind and stop stressing about it too much.}"

"You're right. I should focus on other things." Replied the Goddess as she communicated with Voltaire on her head.

They can see Issei and Asia heading off to a distance. Curious, Erin secretly followed them and hid behind a few trees, just enough to see what they were doing.

" Asia, I want to try again. Will you help me?"

" Hai. Issei-san. Please do your best."

" Hmm. Are they practicing a new skill?" Erin noticed a pile of clothes brought by the two. " What does it have to do with those large number of clothing?"

Issei made a stance and he raised his right arm forward. A gush of wind followed and Asia's upper clothes were torn to shreds. Only little pieces managed to cover her.

" WTF" Erin was slackjawed seeing this same as Voltaire who made a 'tsk sound'.

" { What can I expect from Ddraig's host. I wonder what Ddraig thought about this.}"