Chapter 96: 9th User

Short Notice: This chapter will be long and it will introduce one of my favorite anime characters 😍
_________________________________________

" We meet again, 10th user."

Erin looked behind her and saw a man of medium build. He had shiny raven hair and was wearing a regal outfit. The way he carries himself also signifies that he was a royalty of some sort.

" Who are you? And what is this place?" The Goddess scanned her surroundings and it appeared that they were floating into nothingness

"We are currently in a place that can be described similar to a subconscious field. In short, we are in the deepest parts of your mind."

Erin slightly gasped and she raised her hand which carries the ring. It glowed brightly and the stranger looked at it in amusement.

" Thanks to that, we were able to reach you and access some part of your consciousness. It acted like a vessel which enabled us to reach you. It was helpful especially when we tried to control you during your Juggernaut Drive."

Erin lowered her hand and she gave the stranger a firm stare.

"I'll ask you for the second time. Who are you? How do you know these things?"

The man walked forward and decreased their distance. He was now standing meters away from the Goddess.

"I'm sure you have an idea on who or what I am." He closed his eyes and a Geass insignia appeared which shocked the Goddess.

" I am the 9th user of the Ultimate Accession Gear.. Lelouch vi. Britannia."

*(Door opens)*

Akeno sneakily entered Erin's room and she glanced left and right to look for any signs of the red head

When she didn't caught sight of Rias, the raven head directed her stare to the Goddess who seems to be in a deep slumber.

She licked her lips seductively and made cautious strides towards the girl. She carefully climbed the bed and positioned herself on top of the sleeping Goddess.

"Erin ~ " Akeno caressed the girl's arms and the latter remained unmoving. "You're about to leave for a school trip. That would be 2 days without you."

She leaned down and peppered soft kisses to her face making the Goddess unconsciously avert her face

"That's why, I'm here to refill my Erin reserves." Akeno whispered though she knew her words couldn't be heard

" 9th User......." Erin's eyes widened. " And you have a Geass..."

Lelouch's eyes reverted back to its normal purple color.

"You can guess where your Geass came from." smirked the boy which made the Goddess gasp.

" No way. It came from you?"

" Apparently. I have a theory that the power was passed down to you since we are the closest users on the line. As to why it was passed down, I still couldn't figure it out. Maybe it was some sort of malfunction or other errors."

" I see..." Erin looked down. " It is believed that less than 10 Users were able to activate the gear.." 

Lelouch nodded at this and started explaining.

" Yes. As what you have learned, the Ultimate Accession Gear is hard to activate. All of the users have either immense power or have the potential to change a situation and defy strict limitations. Hence, they become the host of the Dragon of Prophecy."