Chapter 11: Being Yourself

*Short Notice: This is a Long chapter. Enjoy reading 💖

_______________________________________

Erissei and the ORC arrived at an abandoned warehouse. Rias carefully motioned for the others to follow her lead and they went inside the warehouse with precaution.

The Goddess thought on denying the red head's request at first but after weighing the pro's and cons, she reluctantly agreed. She declared the condition that she and the brown haired teen will only observe from the sidelines and not join in the fight. Rias happily complied as long as her objective on bringing the two is achieved.

Whatever her reasons are, Erin doesn't have a clue. She instead opted to make this as an opportunity to observe their skills as well as letting Issei be exposed on an actual fight aside from practices.

" Be on your guard. I can sense a dark aura radiating from here." spoke Rias.

The place reeked of a rotten smell and Eris flinched at the discovery.

A booming voice is soon heard and a large woman with a spider body emerged from the shadows. It looked at the newly arrived teens with a predatory smile.

" Wow oh wow. What a tasty bunch we have here." She licked her lips as she scanned each person from head to toe. "You will make a Good Snack."

" Akeno." said Rias with a snap of her finger.

" Gladly, Buchou." The ex-crush of Erin flew towards the stray. She landed with a curtsey and spoke in a sadistic tone.

" I'll make sure to punish you thoroughly, stray devil-san."

Sparks of lightning erupted from both her hands and the devil screamed in Agony as she was being electrocuted.

" AHHHH!"

" Fufufu. Louder! I want to hear more of your screams!"

Erissei was speechless on what they saw. Rias awkwardly cleared her throat and said. " Akeno has the tendency to make things go overboard. She is into BDSM and is a known Sadist."

" Hehehe." echoed Akeno's insane chuckle

" Umm.." Issei turned to Erin and whispered. " She's hot but is scary."

The Goddess just nodded absentmindedly then after a few seconds, she started explaining to Issei.

" Like what you learned before, Devil peerage operates like a chess. The members each holding a title equivalent to the chess pieces."

She motioned towards the Sadistic raven head.

" Akeno-san is close to Gremory-san. And judging by her display of power, I'm certain she holds the queen piece since being an elemental user requires you to have an affinity to magic." Erin continued " And she seems to have large amounts of magic within her. Not to mention, her attacks are pretty strong."

Issei nodded. " She's just like you but yours is blue!" He said, referring to Erin's ability to use magic particularly lightning. His voice went a little higher and Rias heard his words. The red-head raised a brow at this and Issei awkwardly avoided her gaze.

" Shit. I forgot that we should keep some of Erin's abilities a secret. I should be more careful."

"ARGHHH!"

" If Akeno can handle this all by herself, I don't see the need for all of us to come here." Rias mumbled to herself

Just as they thought that the stray devil is defeated, it released an ear-piercing scream before it took its last breath.