Chapter 69: Routine Check

" Sirzechs wasn't able to join us yesterday." Zeoticus commented as he sipped his morning tea.

" Hai. Onii-sama had to do some preparations to welcome the guest from Asgard."

" It appears that Azazel has been actively helping him out." Venelana said in amusement. "It's a wonder. That man is really full of eccentricities."

The other members arrived and the Gremorys greeted them.

"Good Morning, minna. Did you have a good sleep on your stay here?"

" Yes, we did. Thank you, Gremory-sama." it was Akeno who answered.

"Azazel would arrive shortly to introduce us to our training routine. It would last for 20 days and hopefully, we would improve our strength and abilities."

" Hai, Buchou."

" Aish. 20 days? That seems tiring." Issei silently whined and Erin consoled him.

The Fallen arrived at the household and gave a short greeting to Rias' parents.

"Do your best, everyone." Venelena said as the group prepared to leave.

" Before that, won't you give your Father and Mother a hug?"

"Father, stop being embarrassing." Rias said in slight annoyance.

" I wasn't referring to you." He motioned to the Goddess. " I was talking about Erin."

" Wha-" Rias gaped but Erin stepped forward before she can protest.

" Of course, Father." replied the girl in a polite and practiced tone.

Rias' parents hugged her in glee and bid her goodbye with a smile.

" You can just ignore them." Rias lowly said with a blush as Erin stepped back beside her.

"I learned how to deal with persistent people. And the best way to handle them is to just let them be." The Goddess replied with a tight lipped smile.

*(FLASH)*

" What are we doing here?" Issei asked after they were teleported to an open field.

" We are here to send you off. You and Erin-chi."

" What? - "

*(FLAAP!)*

" Whoa, it's that dragon again!" Issei pointed an accusing finger at Tannin.

"I'm here to get the Dragon Emperor and Empress." Tannin grabbed the two by their shirt using his claws and Erissei were caught off guard.

" I-I can fly on my own!" Erin protested while Issei was gawking at height they were in.

" We'll see you after a week, kiddos!" Azazel chuckled with a wave

The rest of the members stared at their disappearance in shock.

" Well then. Shall we proceed to your own training?" smirked Azazel.

Kiba was sent to a swordsman where he will train how to maintain his steady form for longer durations and hone his Balance Breaker too.

Xenovia was advised to continue her rigorous training so she can fully tame the Durandal, a fickle sword that chooses its user. The girl will be needing sheer will to tame it.

Gasper's specs were already high but his fear of people and new persona hinders his power. Azazel sent him to town where he will be forced to mingle with strangers

Asia trained in a secluded place so she can meditate on improving her power. The Healing ability of her gear depends on the user so if she can successfully improve, she would be able to heal people even from a far distance.