Specials! 16: Bouchujutsu

Days after their successful return from the Dimensional Gap, Azazel informed Issei about the effects of the Juggernaut Drive. The boy was shocked upon learning on how it drains the life force of the user. He begged Azazel to keep the matter a secret from others so they would not fret over them.

Well, Issei didn't imagine that he would be the one breaking his own words. He was so occupied with the thought that Asia noticed his uneasiness. Needless to say, the blonde discovered about the effects of the forbidden transformation and she eventually told the others

" Why didn't you tell me?" Rias followed an annoyed Erin who was trying to get away.

" Because it doesn't matter."

" Doesn't matter? It doesn't matter?" Rias' voice was rising on each word while the Goddess just threw her a nonchalant look

" Of course it does! Especially when it involves yours and Issei's life!"

" Okay, if you want to continue this discussion then go speak with Issei." Erin said tiredly. " I'm not the only one who is involved so you should scold him too."

" Right. That baka doesn't know how to keep his mouth shut."

Rias blocked the door from closing and gave the girl a firm stare.

"Be serious. This is not a laughing matter."

" Does it look like I'm laughing?" Erin replied in a sarcastic tone and Rias lightly glared.

" We're informing Archaea about this one."

Erin groaned from her position and silently muttered curses under her breath

" Rias, you're such a pain. Do you know that?"

"I'm only looking out after my careless servants." replied Rias with a fake smile before walking away

_________________________________________

*(Door Knocks)*

Erin opened the door and was surprised to see Koneko wearing a white robe.

" Koneko-chan? What's up."

" Senpai." Koneko said as she stepped inside the room. " I heard about the Juggernaut Drive."

The Goddess sighed and just nodded

" Yeah. Apparently, it drains away someone's life force."

" Senpai, I want to try healing you."

" Healing me? How?"

Koneko motioned for them to sit on the bed. She then summoned her cat tails and ears.

" I know some healing magic and senjutsu arts. It can restore some of your depleted life force."

" Oh-Okay. So how do we do the treatment?"

Koneko climbed on the Goddess' lap and the latter slightly flinched. The mascot girl activated her powers and a blue aura enveloped them. Her golden eyes glowed as she focused on the task

" Senpai.. How does it feel?" Koneko asked between breaths as she cuddled closer

" It's surprisingly refreshing." Erin replied as she felt her energy coming back.

" There is a more effective and faster healing technique." Koneko said as she looked up at the Goddess. "It can heal your life force to a greater extent."

" Oh, how does it work? It doesn't harm you, does it?" Erin asked in slight worry.

" N-No. Though I never performed it before, it is believed to restore a great amount of your life force."

Erin listened as Koneko continued explaining.

"It is called Bouchujutsu. In this treatment, I have to directly share my ki with the person I wanted to heal."

" I see. How do we share our ki directly though?" Erin curiously asked and Koneko blushed.

" Um... It's like when 2 people unite and they combine their energies together. The ki would then flow between them."

" Unite and combine..." Erin mumbled in confusion and Koneko just fidgeted with a blush.

" In this case, the only possible way I could think of when you mention that 2 people need to unite is when- " Erin's eyes widened and she look at Koneko in shock.

" Wait- What? Are you referring to that?" Koneko nodded and the Goddess gaped.

"No no no. We can't do that, Koneko-chan. We just can't do that." Erin flailed her hands. " There's no way I can do that to you."

" Senpai.." Koneko's eyes glistened.
" Don't you like to do it with me?"

Erin was speechless and the girl proceeded to lightly push her down.

" K-Koneko-chan?!"

"My body may not compete with Buchou and Akeno-senpai but I assure you that I can satisfy you just enough."

"H-HAH?!"

" No, Koneko-chan, that's not the point." Erin said who grew embarrassed. "What I'm saying is we can't do those things. It can be considered illegal in our condition right now."

" Then perhaps if I transform like Big Sister Kuroka then it would be okay for you?"

" N-No! That's not the point either." Erin said who had difficulty rejecting the girl without hurting her feelings

" Big Sister Kuroka.. if I transform like her, then perhaps you could kiss me too." Koneko said with sad expression and the Goddess took a hold of her shoulders.

" Koneko-chan, you shouldn't think of those things. I wouldn't trade you for any other people because you're my plushie. So you should stay as my plushie." Erin said in determination.

" Senpai..."

" So you shouldn't compare yourself and your body to other girls. It hurts me to see you become insecure because I'm happy with just by you being my plushie." Erin hugged Koneko.

" But Buchou and Akeno-senpai... they told me that you would be more attracted if we act in a sexy manner."

Erin shook her head at this and spoke with determination.

" Koneko-chan, you should not listen to those 2. They are a bad influence to you especially that red haired buchou who acts perverted sometimes. You should continue being the proper plushie, okay? I won't let them corrupt you."

Koneko nodded and the Goddess smiled at this.

" What bad influence are you talking about, Erin?"

The Goddess flinched as she looked to the side and saw Rias with a glowing aura.

" How did you get in here?"

" It doesn't matter. Now, why don't you tell me how I act perverted and as a bad influence?" Rias asked with an invisible tick mark.

" I-It's true anyway!" Erin said in panic as she backed away from the bed.

" Oh, then the part where you kissed Kuroka is true too?" Rias' aura glowed brighter

"Were you listening to our conversation the whole time?!"

Koneko exited the room as the two continued bickering. Magic blasts can be heard inside and Koneko leaned on the door with a sigh.

" Perhaps I can heal senpai for another time. Next time, I'll get her for sure."

- End of Chapter -