Chapter 61: Finishing Move

Short Notice: This chapter will be looong too. If the chap reaches 2K words or more, I'll be writing this notice. 📝 Enjoy 😊
_________________________________________

*(FLASH)*

Erin is now clad in a dark blue armor. The jewels are red in color and the wings are similar to the Vanishing Dragon. Lightning sparks surrounded the armor which acts as a protector to keep enemies at a good distance.

"Impossible.. I didn't imagine that you already reached Balance Breaker. It has only been 2 days since the last time we met." Vali uttered.

" I trained to advance my gear unlike the usual phenomena where the user has to be in deep rage or has a deep surge of emotions." Erin replied seriously. " You can say that I activated my gear on my own will and through careful planning."

" So this is what Erin has been doing for the past days." Rias was mildy shocked.

" Interesting, it is truly interesting." Azazel said in amusement and cupped his chin." The Midnight Dragon is rarely activated and we are lucky that we are able to see the gear in this form."

" Erin was able to advance the gear on her own will?" Kiba uttered in surprise. "That is impressive."

"Moreover, the Ultimate Accesion gear has the properties of both the Vanishing Dragon and Boosted Gear. This will be an awesome fight." said Azazel who was now eager to witness them clash.

" If Vali is the strongest White Emperor, then Erin has the shot of being the Strongest User and Dragon host in the entire history we could have known."

"Vali, I'm giving you a chance..." Erin flew to face him. "Will you fight or flight?"

" I will fight you!"

"[ DIVIDE! ]"

*(WHOOSH)*

" Tsk." Vali turned around as the Goddess avoided his attacks.

" You have to be a lot faster than that, Vali." smirked Erin. "Remember, my dragon is not called the Mighty Dragon of Speed for nothing."

The boy was slightly pissed as he doubled his speed to chase the Goddess. Erin still held a good distance and when Vali attempted to hold her arm, he stopped in mid-air due to electric shock.

" Unbelievable. We can't even touch her?"

"[One of the notable features of her gear is the lightning sparks surrounding it which acts as a first degree shield and defense mechanism. You can still approach her but you will undeniably suffer from an electric shock.]"

" Tsk. This means we have to subdue her from afar or risk suffering an amount of pain from the close contact." Vali narrowed his eyes."

"{ BOOST!}"

"This actually feels exciting." Erin commented as the jewel on her arm glowed. She dashed to Vali and the boy prepared his counter-attack.

"[DIVIDE!]"

" You may decrease my power but the results are still the same."

"{ Lightning Blast!}"

*(BOOM!)*

"Urk." Vali got electrocuted and fell to the ground. He immediately got up and flew back, not minding the pain.

"Hmm. You got a fighting spirit there."

" If I'm gonna fall then I might as well take you with me."

*(Grab)*

*(Punch!)*