Chapter 80: New Transfer 👼

"Ouch! What are you doing?"

" Issei..." A creepy aura surrounded Matsuda as he and Motohoma approached the boy.

" You didn't go to the beach with us to hit on girls like you promised!"

*(Grab!)*

"Did you forget about our Gentlemen's alliance?"

*(Punch!)*

*(Pow!)*

" I-I had to go to a training camp so it can't be helped!" whined Issei under their hold.

" Hah. Training camp my ass. You were ditching us and that's the truth!" replied the boys as they delivered another punch. The three of them were attracting attention in the hallway.

"Kyah! It's Tsubaki and Azusa!"
" Good Morning, Erin-san!"
" It's the Royal Trio!"

Issei caught sight of the Goddess and he desperately called out for help.

"Erin!" He turned to his friends
"You can ask Erin about the camp! You'll know that I was telling the truth."

Erin and the twins stopped near them.

" Tell them about what?"

" Erin! Please tell these idiots that I went to a training camp with you. They won't believe me." cried Issei as his friends glared at him.

" Oh, that. Yes. Issei went to a training camp. I was actually there too."

" Really?" The boys released Issei who was quick to catch his breath. "You should have informed us at first, fucker! This way, Motohoma and I won't waste time waiting for you."

" Oho, so did the 3 of you get any results?"

Erin and the boys looked behind to see the famous 'glasses' girl.

" Knowing you 3, I'm sure you had a meaningless summer."

" What did you say to us, Kiryuu Aika?!"

"It's none of your business!" Issei retorted

"Ne, did you guys hear? Another transfer student is coming." She casted a sideward glance at the Goddess. "And I hear she's another beauty too."

"NANI?!"

*(Bell rings)*

" Oh? I suppose you guys will find out soon." Kiryuu said with a mischievous smile as she entered the classroom.

The perverted trio quickly followed the girl while Erin and the twins trailed behind them. Xenovia and Asia already settled themselves on their seats and minutes later, their homeroom teacher arrived.

" Minna-san, please settle down. We have a new student joining our class."

Everyone waited with anticipation and the door opened, revealing Irina. She cheerfully walked to the front and wrote her name on the board.

"Good morning, everyone. My name is Irina Shidou. Please take care of me." She greeted with a smile.

" Irina?" Issei uttered in surprise while Motohoma and Matsuda gushed at her appearance.

" What Kiryuu said was true!"

" She's another hottie!"

" Hi Issei-kun. I didn't know we are in the same class" She glanced to the other side and was surprised to see Erin with the twins. " And Miss Knight- I mean Erin-san. You're here as well!"

" EEHH?" There were mixed reactions after Irina greeted the Goddess.

" How come this girl knows about Erin-san?"
" Does this mean she knows about Tsubaki and Azusa too?"
" She's so lucky!"

" Issei you bastard!" Matsuda said with envy as he shook Issei. " How come you know this chick again?"

" She's my childhood friend!"

" Okay, Quiet down everyone." The homeroom teacher said and the noises went down. " We have another announcement which is the upcoming Sports Festival."

He went to his table and Kiryuu replaced him on the front.

" I'll be leaving your Class representative to manage who gets to participate on the sports and games."

Kiryuu started writing some categories and some of the students started raising their hands to participate.

" Me! Me! I want to join the treasure hunt race!" volunteered Irina.

"Then it's decided." Kiryuu replied as she wrote the girl's name on the board.

"It's a good thing that she blends with the class easily despite being a transferee." Erin thought as she glanced at the girl.

" Erin-san."

The Goddess looked around to see several eyes staring at her.

" What?"

" I'll have you join the swimming contest." Kiryuu said with a grin.

" Hah?!" Erin shot up from her seat as the girl wrote her name.

" And I'll have Tsubaki and Azusa join as well."

Cheers erupted from the room as their classmates giddily agreed at the suggestion.

" Hell yeah! I'll get to see Erin-san in a swim wear!"
" Kyah! Azusa and Tsubaki swimming with their hot bodies!"
"This is going to be epic!"

" W-Wait! Don't we have a say in this?"

"Sorry, Erin-san." smiled Kiryuu evilly. "But the majority wins."

Erin slumped down on her seat as her classmates continued cheering for her and the twins.

" And next is the three-legged race." Kiryuu scanned for her next victim and smirked when an idea came to mind.

" Issei-san!"

The boy was busy scribbling some nonsense and he looked up in confusion.

" There's a rip around your armpit."

Issei raised his arm to check for any holes on the fabric.

" Huh? I don't see any rip-

" Okay! It's decided!" Kiryuu grinned as he wrote the boy's name.

" YOU TRICKED ME AGAIN, KIRYUU!"

" You're part of the three-legged race now." smirked the girl as she went on looking for other participants. "Hmm. Your partner will be.."

Asia timidly raised her hand and Kiryuu quickly wrote her name.

"Okay! Asia-san will be your partner."

" Asia?" Issei looked behind his seat and gave the girl a surprised look.

" Last is the Horseback-riding contest. Who wants to see Erin-san and the twins ride horses with action?"

" DON'T JOKE WITH ME KIRYUU!" protested the Goddess as an invisible tick mark formed on her forehead.

- End of Chapter -