Chapter 117: Misunderstanding

After completing their task, the Royal Trio headed back to the Vermillion Household. Seeing that they were late for morning classes, they attended Kuoh in the afternoon and the boys were first to greet the Goddess

" Erin, you're back!" Issei said with a silly smile followed by Kiba who made a small wave.

" Did you guys finish your task?"

" More or less." answered the Goddess as they settled themselves on the club room

" Here is the newspaper for our press-con in the Underworld." Issei showed the item. " It arrived yesterday."

" That was so embarrassing." said Erin with a light groan and the others nodded at this.

" Anyways, Gasper. How are Ravel and Koneko-chan doing?"

" Well, they have verbal spats everytime they meet." Gasper sheepishly said. " But even though she complains, Koneko is helping her out. And even though Ravel retorts, she follows after Koneko properly."

" Really?" Erin uttered in surprise. " I suppose that's a good thing."

" It looks like they are getting along, after all." smiled Kiba

" I can't understand people sometimes." Erin said in disbelief.

" Well, they probably both know who the other has affections for." Azazel remarked as he entered the room. " That's why they can't help butting heads."

" What do you mean?" Erin raised a brow. "Don't tell me that I am the person they are arguing about."

"Who else would they argue about?" shrugged Azazel

"I-I probably can't be of any help to Ravel like Koneko." Gasper mumbled. "I don't think I could help anyone in battle, much less in private."

" Oy, Vampire!" Tsubaki shouted which stopped Gasper's rambles. He approached the boy and stood in front

" Carve these words into your heart! First and foremost for the boys of this group, You shouldn't be such a crybaby!"

Gasper made an 'eep' sound and the Goddess watched their convo in amusement

" Come on, repeat it back. I am not a crybaby!"

"H-Huh-

" I. Am. Not. A. Crybaby." Tsubaki stressed the words and Gasper immediately followed

" I am not a Crybaby!"

" That's right! Secondly, you shouldn't be a coward no matter what the situation is!"

" I guess Tsubaki can give some reasurring words too." Erin said in amusement and Azusa nodded.

" Hai. Although it still have some brashness on it."

" Yeah. Typical Tsubaki."

" I would not be a coward!"

"Yeah right. And thirdly, you shouldn't give up no matter what happens!"

" I will not give up no matter what happens!" Gasper shouted and Tsubaki grinned at this.

"Nice, vampire. Keep up that attitude and don't be such a wimp."

"I don't know whether I will be annoyed at your words or encouraged." Issei commented and the fire wolf just scoffed at this.

" It doesn't matter. It's supposed to fire you up."

Issei faced Gasper and placed hand on his shoulder.

" Well, Tsubaki is right. Just remember those words to fight like a man of the Gremory Family."