Specials! 24: Among Us

Author's Note: Okay, so I know that Dxd's timeline is kind of set in the distant past or the technology still isn't very advanced. But I got this idea from watching the Among Us gameplay vids in Youtube and though I haven't played the game 😂, watching the vids is really fun and the players' interactions are hilarious. 

And so, this special chapter is born. Forgive me if there is any mistakes like (locations, tasks, etc.) Like I said, I haven't played the game and only added what I could recall based on the vids.

-Long chap ✏-
______________________________________

Gasper was locked up in his room. He skipped his meals just to play his newest addiction called Among Us.

The vampire recently started yesterday and he downloaded the app after his internet friends informed him of the awesome game. He had to learn the basics but because he was a pro when it comes to games, he mastered the rules in less than an hour

*(Door Knocks!)*

"Gasper?" The Goddess peaked behind the door and saw the vampire occupied with his computer. He also had his headphones on so it was difficult for him to hear the outside noise

With a gentle tap on his shoulder, Erin tried to get the vampire to notice her. She waited for a couple of minutes before Gasper finally removed his headphones and acknowledge her.

"Erin-san, um. I didn't notice you here."

"Yes. You were pretty focused on your game." replied Erin with a small chuckle. "Rias is asking about you. She is a bit worried that you didn't join us for our meals in 3 consecutive times now."

"Gomen." Gasper smiled sheepishly. "But please tell Buchou to not worry about me. I am completely fine."

Erin nodded and she leaned over to get a better view on what Gasper was playing

"Is that a new game?"

"Hai! It's called Among us!" answered Gasper excitedly

"So how does it work?"

Gasper explained the game mechanics where the players are branded as crewmates. They had to fix their spaceship by doing some tasks but there is an impostor among them or another players who will sabotage the task or kill."

"Everytime a crewmate is killed or there is a body reported to be dead, a player might call an emergency meeting where you will discuss who the impostor is."

"Soka. And then whoever gets voted will be eliminated?"

"Hai. And it's pretty fun playing as the Impostor." Gasper laughed. "Tricking the people into suspecting others is so satistfying."

"Ooh, Bad Gasper." Erin teasingly said.

"Erin-san why don't you join me? You can play the game too!" Gasper said with star eyes but the Goddess just gently turned him down

"I'm not sure if I can manage. I might just fail the whole game." said Erin with a laugh

"I'll teach you!" Gasper retrieved the Goddess' phone and downloaded the app. They waited for the game to load and Gasper guided the Goddess throughout the whole basics.

After 20 minutes, the Goddess was slowly becoming addicted to the game and shared the same thoughts as Gasper

"Wow. This game is awesome."

"I told you so!" replied Gasper as he prepared to join the server. "Erin-san what room are you in?"

"Oh, I'm in..."