Chapter 46: Purpose

"Onii-sama, what are you doing here?"

The rest of the ORC bowed down except for Asia, Xenovia, and the Goddess.

" I had the sudden feeling that something interesting happened here." smiled Sirzechs.

" Hello, sir. I am Xenovia Quarta and it is a pleasure meeting you in person."

" Oh, the user of the Durandal." Sirzechs said. " It's great knowing that such admirable people have joined my sister's peerage. Nice too meet you, Xenovia-san."

" Onii-sama aren't you busy with work? How come you managed to pay us a visit?"

" I came to attend your Class Observation day tomorrow. Father would also catch up after he finish some busines deal."

Rias paled hearing this and the Maou turned his attention to the Goddess.

" Hello, Erin. It's nice seeing you again."

" I don't know how I would feel seeing you, Sirzechs."

This reply caused Sirzechs to laugh and Grayfia calmed him down.

" Your liveliness never fail to amuse me, Erin." He noticed the 2 wolves by her side.

" I assume these are the wolves originally owned by Hades?"

The twins flinched and the ORC looked at the 2 in shock.

" How did you recognize them?"

"Well, I have a faint memory of the 2 while visiting Hades at one point. And during that time where you crashed Rias' engagement, I remember seeing the same wolves accompanying you."

" Y-You two are wolves by the Greek God Hades?" Asia asked in surprise and the twins nodded.

" How come you never told me this?" Rias complained but Erin just shut her off.

" I thought you already noticed and you didn't ask so I presumed you already know."

" Wait, Sirzechs-sama.. Hades is supposedly the God of the Underworld so does that make him one of the 4 Great rulers?" Issei voiced his confusion.

" Not exactly. Hades' degree of authority is similar to a limited Monarchy. Basically, he is in charge of Foreign Affairs in the Underworld and a particular segment of the area. He is not particularly a devil so he doesn't rule the entirety of the Underworld. However, he has absolute control over certain matters so kind of makes him like a King."

" Sugoi...  Erin is related to him. Then does that make her a royalty? Like a Princess or something?"

The Goddess looked at Issei weirdly.

"Don't tell me you have been thinking over that question for days."

" If you like to put it that way then yes." replied the Maou with smile.

" All right! That means I'm one step closer to my Harem dream! Since I am best friends with a Goddess/Royal Princess then that makes me a King as well!"

" Where did that conclusion come from?" Erin thought in confusion.

" I'll also be staying for another reason. And that is, to check the school for the Faction Leaders' summit."

" So what Azazel said was true." Erin commented.

" Oh, have you already met our eccentric counter-part?"

"Yes. That man keeps trying to get me drunk and engage me on sexual topics." replied the Goddess with a sigh.

" Hah! As expected of Azazel." smirked Sirzechs in amusement.