Chapter 98: Sparring Session II

Short Notice:  For Long Chapters, I'll just place  ' -Long Chap-'  instead of the usual notice. ✏
_________________________________________

"{ My child, do you have a plan in mind?}"

" Yeah." Erin replied and the gem on the gear glowed brighter. " But first, I'm going to put the advice Ajuka gave me to good use."

"{ Midnight Dragon: Balance Breaker!}"

*(FLASH!)*

"Issei, are you alright?" Kiba said as the twins assisted the boy.

" Yeah." Issei winced lightly. " Sairaorg can put up punches like a badass. Now I'm getting worried for Erin."

" Shut it, stupid." Tsubaki said with a roll of his eyes. " You might think that you and Sairaorg are physically stronger than Master just because she's a girl. However, Master is not stupid and she's obviously smarter even with the 2 of you combined."

" I agree." Azusa voiced out which made the group look at him. " Lady Erin is strong. Maybe her physical strength doesn't equal Sairaorg but she is immensely smart and has a strong mind. I'm sure she already has a plan on mind."

" What is she planning?" Rias curiously asked. Her worries were alleviated at the slightest

" Let's just see and find out."

"Rook Promotion!"

*(Ching!)*

Erin's defense strengthened and her armor glowed in blue light.

"{ BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST! BOOST!}"

Sairaorg smirked at this as he grew excited. He dashed to the Goddess and delivered a punch to her gut.

*(ZAAP!)*

He winced from the lightning sparks but still maintained his force on the punch. He broke through some of the lower armor and the Goddess coughed up blood behind her armor.

" He broke through the Rook's defenses? Amazing..."

"{ My child, are you okay?}" asked Voltaire in concern and the Goddess just nodded.

"I'm fine. We'll have to make some contact with him at some point before I can fight him with bare fists. Can you maintain the armor for a little longer?

"{ Leave it to me.}"

*(CHING!)*

Erin took a hold of Sairaorg's arm and her eyes glowed.

" Just a little longer. For the meantime, endure my lightning!"

The Goddess electrocuted the man's arm causing Sairaorg to spasm. She then punched his face making Sairaorg jump away from her

" Erin!" Rias called out in worry after they saw the girl's lower armor broke off. However, it was quick to recover and the armor was whole again.

" Hm. Her armor and body held out."

" That's right. Master can stand him. He'll be eating dust in a few minutes." Tsubaki said in nonchalance

" Ara, you two are relaxed about this." Akeno remarked and Kiba nodded with an uneasy expression.

" Of course. Since the winner is already decided."

"And who is it?" Issei asked.

" Lady Erin/Master." The twins said in an obvious tone. The other members looked back to the fight with a doubtful expression. It was becoming hard to believe those words especially when they saw Erin taking up more damage than Sairaorg