Chapter 52: A Whole new world

Short Notice: The title will hold some clue for a particular scene in the story hehe. Enjoy reading 😊
_________________________________________

"Hello, is anyone here?" Erin knocked at the door to catch Gasper's attention. There was a shuffle in the background before the Vampire replied.

"W-Who's there?"

"My name is Erin Vermillion. I am a Knight in Rias' peerage and one of her friends. I haven't met you earlier so I just wanted to get to know you."

" A-Ah.. M-My name is G-Gasper V-Vladi. Nice to meet you."

" Hmm. He really is scared."

"Rias told me good things about you, Gasper." Erin said in a friendly tone. "And it made me want to spend some time with you. So would you open this door and we can talk face to face?"

" NOOO! I don't want to! I'm scared of meeting people." sobbed Gasper.

Erin sighed at this and sat on the floor.

" I'm aware that you are a vampire, Gasper." They boy made an 'eep' at this. "And that's one of the reasons why you might be afraid because you can hurt people. But I just want you to know....."

A pause for a moment until Erin went into fangirl mode.

"I FREAKING LOVE VAMPIRES!"

Gasper was shocked hearing this and wondered why the Goddess said so.

" EHH? But why, Erin-senpai? V-vampires are scary. People are a-afraid of them.. and I'm no different because I have a d-dangerous power."

" Are you kidding me, Gasper?" Erin stood up in determination. " Why would I be afraid of you? This is the exact moment I've been waiting for! My fantasies are coming true! I can finally meet a Vampire and with awesome powers too!"

Gasper was super confused as he continued listening to Erin's ramble.

"And on top of that, Rias told me that you are super kawaii. How awesome could that be? A vampire and a cute cosplayer. Kyahh! My dreams are coming true."

" S-She's okay with me dressing up as a g-girl?" the Goddess' words made an impact on Gasper which made him arrive at a decision.

" Y-You seem like a good person E-Erin-senpai. Maybe I can talk to you face to face without getting too s-scared."

" Really? Yey! Thank You, Gasper."

The door opened and Erin stepped in. The room was dimly lit but the Goddess managed to identify the vampire hiding timidly on the side.

" Focus Erin. Control your fangirl thoughts because we might scare him away."

" Hi again, Gasper." Erin greeted with a wave. She sat in front of the vampire and the boy greeted her shyly.

"Soo.. I wanted to talk about your Sacred Gear. I already had an idea on how it works but can you show me how it is used? I wan't too see it up close."

Gasper's eyes widened and he quickly shook his head.

"Pretty please, Gasper." Erin pleaded. " You don't have to be afraid because on the contrary, I think your power is awesome! So go ahead and use it. I don't care if I get freezed or anything."

" I-If you say so. But my power is really dangerous! So I apologize in advance." He quickly added.

Gasper stood up and in a second, he was already on the other side of the room.

" Sugoi, Gasper! Your power is useful because you can also use it to escape on a short time."

"B-But people are afraid of me. I can't really control my power so they hate me for that." Gasper said and looked down.