Thank You! 💖

What started as my own pastime story to satisfy myself after failing to find the same fanfics with the same genre... reached the hearts of thousands of people who also enjoyed the story!

OMG, thank you guys! I never expected that the book will reach 50K plus reads! This just started as a trifle of my mine and I was like, "Fudge it! I can't find many Yuri Dxd stories so I'll just create my own." and then Bam! After nearly 3 months, thousands of readers also enjoyed the story *halleluiah! 🎶 *

I admit, there are times where I had extreme moods when writing the story. It's either I was too ecstatic to write some chapters (hence, the flood updates. This also means I spent 3-4 days doing nothing but writing. Lol)

Or I am too bored or hesitant to continue the chapters. I'm thankful I pushed through since this book is one of my few finished ones 😂 I seriously keep jumping in my stories, one after the other, which results to unfinished ones. Now, this book will be a reminder that I can finish anything as long as I have the dedication. Give me a round of applause, minna. Haha

Anyways, regarding about Book 2 and the continuation of the story. I decided that I will refer to the Light novel as my guide since I recently got my copy of the novels.

But damn. Each novel contains 200+ pages! Holy-moly, this will be a long read. If I managed to finish reading 2-3 Volumes of the Novels, I might start creating the 2nd Book. Soo, I just wish my procrastination and busy schedule won't get me. *sweatdrops*

It was a fun ride and I'll see you soon in the next book, minna! Arigatou-gozaimasu 💖