Chapter 89: Juggernaut Drive

Short Notice: Are you prepared to battle a 5K+ words chapter, Reader-san? If you are, then activate your magic, Sacred Gear, and your weapons because this will be a long reaaad ✏
_________________________________________

"Uwah- Take this!"

Irina released a halo-like magic and Rossweisse amplified the attack. The latter activated her magic circle and a spear broke through which disintegrated the halo to multiple pieces.

*(BOOOM!)*

" It seems things are cleaning up well." Rossweisse commented as she observed the on-going battle. The tides are on their favor as the enemies were slowly decreasing in number.

" Do you think Rias-san and the others are okay?" asked Irina.

" AWOOO!" Fenrir leaped to the air and crushed multiple devils with its fangs. The twins followed in pursuit as they also destroyed the enemies surrounding them.

" Good boys." Azazel smirked as he gazed at the damage below. " Your alpha is surely proud of you."

*(CHING!)*

Fenrir growled at the magic circle while Azazel narrowed his eyes at the signature.

" I am the true descendant of the Asmodeus, Creuserey Asmodeus." A man with black hair and dark clothing emerged.

" So one of the great masterminds finally shows himself." spoke Azazel in amusement

" As a member of the True Satan Faction, I will avenge Cattleya Leviathan."

He raised his hand and a purple symbol appeared. It assumed the logo of an infinity while rope-like in structure."

" Using the power received from Ophis, we will destroy this world and create a new world for devils!" Creseurey declared and the symbol on his hand glowed.

" Well, Fafnir." Azazel raised the item he was holding and pointed it to the enemy. "I'm going to have you help me out for a bit."

Creseurey summoned his wings and assumed a defensive stance until a red magic girl appeared

" Kuh.. Sirzechs.. You damned artificial existence!" he gritted.

" Creuserey. For the species known as devils to continue their existence, war in the Underworld is unnecessary baggage."  Sirzechs firmly said.

"A bastard who deals not only with Fallen Angels but the Angels themselves has no right to speak as a devil!"

" I don't want to hear that from an unhappy misfit who joins a happy-go-lucky club like the Khaos Brigade." Azazel interjected with a smirk.

" Creuserey. As a Great devil king, I will eliminate anyone who is against the current Underworld." Sirzechs said as his eyes changed to a shade of red.

He activated his power and Creuserey was enveloped in a dark circle with red sparks around it.

"T-This is.." Creseurey looked panicked as he tried to break free. " Impossible! W-Why must the real thing lose against a fake?!"

*(FLASH!)*

*(BOOOM!)*

" I eliminated the snake that was moving within him as well." declared the Maou after Creseurey was obliterated.

*(CHING!)*

The orb in the item Azazel was holding glowed a purple light and the two leaders looked to their side cautiously.

" Oh? I didn't think you'd come here as well... Ophis."

" It's been a long time, Azazel." A short girl with black hair greeted as she observed the commotion in mid-air.