Chapter 39: Fight for Kuoh!

Erin met up with Kiba and Xenovia. She briefly introduced Sebastian during his arrival and the group dashed off to Kuoh.

"I'm certain Kokabiel is already in the Academy."

" I can't wait to burn some chicken wings." Tsubaki clenched his fists with fire.

*(FLAP)*

"Tsk. More reinforcements?" Kiba said as Fallen Angels flocked outside the campus.

" Kiba, Xenovia-san, you go on ahead." Erin activated her gear and Sebastian unsheathed 2 swords on his back.

" Hai. We'll be leaving them to you, Erin."

The two entered Kuoh and the Vermillion siblings looked at their enemies with a smirk.

" My dear sister, this would be a blood bath and I'll have difficulty cleaning my clothes."

" Then blame it to these Fallen Angels."

" I'll make sure to give them my gratitude." Sebastian replied and was now in battle frenzy mode.

In a matter of seconds, Sebastian dashed from his position, stabbing multiple Fallen Angels along the way.

" Tsubaki, Azusa. You have my signal. Go all out."

"Yes, Master/Lady Erin."

The twins transformed into their wolf forms and burned/freezed the Fallen Angels to a crisp.

"Voltaire, are you ready?" asked Erin as sparks of ligtning surrounded her hand.

"{ Ready as you are. Let's show them the rage we felt.}"

"Lightning Blast!"

"AGGHH!"

The Fallen Angels fell down one after the other after they were severely electrocuted.

Sebastian did a jump and twirled in speed, sending a whirlwind of cuts and stabs to the enemies.

"Sword Twister!"

"URK!" "GAH!" "ARGH!"

A Fallen Angel was about to stab Sebastian with a light spear but having high senses, the boy merely side stepped and stabbed the Fallen on his stomach.

"ACKK!"

" Foolish being." Sebastian patted his clothes in annoyance, the fabric already stained by the enemies' blood.

--- Inside KUOH Academy-----

" Kaichou, we'll be able to maintain this barrier for a maximum of 1 hour or less."

"1 hour? But the Maous would arrive within 2 hours. They won't be able to arrive in just a short amount of time." Sona spoke in worry.

" I suppose we should give our best on protecting this Academy and maintaing this barrier."

" Hai! Kaichou."

"HAHA! Hello, Again, Filthy devils." Freed swung his newly combined sword. " I shall give you a taste on what my new Excalibur hits like!"

The Ground shook and trembled as if something would emerge underneath.

Multiple-headed dogs jumped from the impact and the ORC stared at it in shock.

Kokabiel's laugh echoed in the air as he flew to the sky to witness the chaos he made.

" Have fun playing with my Cerberus demons. These creatures are particularly fond of biting your heads off." He added maniacally.