Chapter 92: Curse

"That's amusing. I didn't imagine Gasper to participate in the bread-eating race." Erin chuckled as she and Koneko walked towards the clubroom.

They were shocked to see the Vampire sprawled out on the floor and unconscious.

" Gasper!" Erin rushed to the boy and gently shook him. He slowly opened his eyes to which the girls sighed in relief.

"Oh.. Erin-senpai." He sat upright.
" Thank Goodness. It's the real one."

" What are you talking about?"

*(Ching!)*

Koneko looked above them as she sensed some aura on the club room.

"Erin-senpai."

The 3 rushed to the room and were surprised to see Rias being held by the clone. The red head slung her arm on the clone's neck while the latter wrapped an arm around Rias' waist.

" A clone.." Erin uttered in shock.
" What is going on?"

The clone smirked at the Goddess which irritated the latter.

" You.. What are you trying to pull? Looking like me?!"

*(Whoosh!)*

" Erin-senpai!"

*(Block!)*

" Ack!" Erin was blasted away after Rias summoned a magic circle. Koneko quickly leaped to the air to catch the Goddess.

" Erin-senpai, are you okay?" Gasper asked as he approached Koneko and Erin.

" I'm fine." replied Erin and they looked at the red head who separated from the clone.

" This power signature..." Koneko mumbled.

" Rias! Get a hold of yourself! That isn't me!" Erin gritted.

The clone merely stepped closer to Rias and the red head snuggled to her side.

" No way.." Erin's eyes widened. " She's been entranced by a spell or something."

"Heh." The clone smirked evilly at the trio as she stroked Rias' hair. The red head was completely entranced as she delivered the same smirk to the Goddess.

With a raise of her hand, the clone summoned its power and a glowing red light erupted in the room. Erin quickly summoned her wings and picked up Koneko and Gasper as she sensed what the clone is about to do. The vampire aslo stopped time at the last minute so they can safely flee.

*(BOOOOM!)*

The explosion blasted away the ceiling and its impact was seen by the other members from afar. The students also noticed the bright light and were mildly shocked.

"I didn't make it in time?!" Rossweisse said in panic as she clutched the rails of the school gate

" What happened?"
" Was that an explosion?"
" But there isn't anything explosive inside the old school house!"

" It is dangerous. Please stay back." Sona said as she and the Student Council quickly took charge of the situation. The students gathered outside the building as they observed the place with curiosity

Erin regrouped with the ORC, bringing along Gasper and Koneko.

" Erin, what happened?" Issei said in worry. " We saw that the explosion originated from the club room."

" Are you guys okay?" Xenovia added.

The 3 went silent as they were still dumbfounded at the events. Akeno noticed their distress and was the one who entertained the questions.