Chapter 37: Operation: Find and Destroy!

" This place seems strangely familiar."

Kiba's group arrived at an abandoned warehouse and the Knight instantly recognized the area.

" This was the place where we fought off that stray devil a few days ago."

" You fought a stray devil?" Saji asked in surprise and the others nodded.

" Yep. And It wasn't really a good sight."

Koneko stopped on her tracks and was on high alert.

" Kiba-senpai, on the roof!"

" HAHAHA! Hello, filthy devils!" Freed greeted as he swung his sword.

The group took a defensive stance and Freed chuckled at this.

" Oh my. I didn't imagine my popularity is rising so as to gain a crowd of 4 filthy devils." He licked his sword in craze. "I'll have fun cutting all of you to pieces."

" Kuh. His sword. I can feel an aura similar to Irina-san's sword." spoke Kiba with gritted teeth.

" That's an Excalibur sword!" Issei remarked as he activated his sacred gear.

"[BOOST!]"

" Now, which one of you shall I cut first? Eeniee Meenie Miniee-

" Stop getting excited. Your only opponent is me!" Kiba dashed to the roof and the two were engaged in a sword fight.

*(Clank!)*

" Thanks for being my playmate! HAHAHAHA!"

*(Clank!)*

" Goodness. His speed is on another level." Saji said in awe.

" This Excalibur is called Rapidly. Some say that it is the sword of heavenly flashes but I would like to call it as the Super Fast Sword!"

Freed speed up and the two were fighting in a flash, only a trace of light being the evidence.

" Now I understand why that sword can cancel out a Knight's speed."

" This is such a worse day." Koneko said.

"Now you see me!" Freed jumped up and Kiba quickly looked for the exorcist. "And now you don't!"

*(Zoom!)*

*(Clank!)*

Kiba nearly avoided being stabbed as he was able to block Freed's attack.

"[BOOST!]"

" Shit. If only I can speed up the process and transfer my power to Kiba immediately."

" Oh, do you only need some time to power up? Leave that to me." Saji confidently said and raised his arm.

" Line up!"

His sacred gear manifested and a blue rope spread out from the gear which constricted Freed's leg.

" Hey! - Oof!" Freed fell and face-planted on the roof.

" My gear is called the Absorption line. Pretty neat, don't you think?"

" Y-You have a Sacred Gear?" Issei said in shock. A dragon's voice was heard from the gear which surprised Issei once more.

" Argh! What's up with this thing. It won't get cut!"

" Sword Birth!"

" GAH! Shit, Urk!" Freed scrambled to block the swords attacking him.