Chapter 17: Fight with a Hundred

The group returned to the clubroom and Erissei explained the situation about Asia being a Sacred Gear user.

"We received that there are reports of Fallen Angels targetting Sacred Gear users." Rias said. "And I didn't imagine that they already made a move for the last few days."

" Rias-senpai, we have to save Asia!" Issei declared. "We don't know what they could possibly do to her."

" Yes but.." said Rias with hesitation. "Asia is affiliated with the church. If we make any action, it might have some repercussions between the Factions and we can't avoid a possible war."

" But Asia might die!" Issei nearly-shouted.

Rias was in a tight spot but she knew that they can't make any rash decisions.

"If you won't save Asia then we will!" Issei stood up. " Erin and I will do it ourselves. With or without your help!"

" But you can possibly die as well!" Rias said in disbelief mixed with anger. "Are you seriously going to sacrifice yourselves and just die on the hands of enemies?"

" If it's for an important comrade then Yes." Erin replied in a tone which left no room for arguments. "Asia is worth it. We can't just let her die."

" Hai. And we'll be going now. I thought you were going to help us but I guess we were wrong." Issei added in a disappointed tone before leaving with the Goddess.

" Buchou..."

" Yes, Akeno."

" What are you going to do?"

The red head fell silent and Koneko looked liked she wanted to say something.

" What is it, Koneko?"

" Senpai.." She slowly said without facing the red head. " I want to help Erin-senpai."

" I see.. And you, Yuuto?"

" I also like to extend my help, Buchou." Replied Kiba in a determined tone.

The red head regarded their words and Akeno whispered something to her ears. Rias stood up and spoke to the other members.

" Akeno and I had some matters we need to take care of. Just remember that the church is an enemy to our race."

The two onee-samas left the room and Kiba together with Koneko pondered on the red head's words.

"The church is an enemy... Does this mean.." Kiba shared a look with Koneko.

" Hai, senpai."

The Knight internally smiled and mumbled " Thank you, Buchou."

----TIME SKIP -------

The Fallen Angels gathered on a faraway church. Hundreds of them guarded both the entrance and exit of the area. Mittelt was on the sidelines together with Dohnaseek. They were in charge of guarding the entrance of the church for any intruders which might disrupt the ritual.

On the inside, Asia was being chained to a wall and being stripped off her clothes.

"Release me! You'll pay for your actions!"
Asia squirmed which annoyed Raynare.

" Stop it you little nun." The Fallen angel sneered and pointed a knife to Asia's neck. This effectively shut the girl up and Raynare resumed her previous actions.

" Erin-san.. Issei-san.." Asia thought as tears rolled down her cheeks.

" Oy, what's this?" Freed picked up the bracelet which was removed from the Nun's wrist.