Chapter 56: Factions' Summit

" Tell me, Azazel. What are the chances of another War occuring?"

" Hah. As expected, that's the only thing that comes to your mind." smirked the Fallen. They were on their way to attend the Factions' Summit, representing the Fallen Angels.

" Why do I even have to attend this boring conference?"

" It's just for formalities sake. Besides, the other dragons would be there."

" Hm. That lessens the boredom then." Vali replied in nonchalance.

" I hate this. I hate this era in which I was born. There's nothing interesting left to do here. God is dead and the possibility of War is zero to none." He clenched his fists.

The White emperor suddenly felt a presence gazing at him. He stopped in his tracks and noticed a black haired girl sitting on a tree.

"Ophis." Vali narrowed his eyes.

" Oh how boring. There's nothing left for me to do here." She smirked. " That is what you, the White emperor, usually say. Am I right?"

" What are you doing here? "

" Don't mind me. I'm just casually strolling around town." She hopped of the tree and waved goodbye.

" Tsk. Such a carefree attitude. I'll defeat you somehow."

----- Kuoh Academy ------

" You two stay here, okay? After we are done with the Conference, we'll get back at you."

"Hai, Buchou." nodded Gasper as he formed a fort pillow on the room.

"I bought us some snacks while we wait for them." Koneko opened a large box revealing a variety of chips and sweets.

" Wow- Koneko. You really bought a large amount." Issei was mildly surprised.

"I asked Erin-senpai to pay for it." Koneko said with a shrug.

"As expected of Koneko-chan. How deadly." Issei said.

" We'll be taking our leave now." Rias stepped inside a magic circle and the other members followed.

The group was teleported to the Conference room and when they entered, the Faction Leaders were already present.

Xenovia gasped seeing Irina beside the Angel Michael. The latter gave her a cold stare.

Issei, likewise, was shocked to see Vali leaning on the wall behind Azazel.

" So he's with the Fallen Angel Faction?"

" Now that my sister and her peerage is here, we shall begin the meeting."

Sirzechs motioned to Rias to step in front to begin her detailed report. Sona followed after her and began explaining as well.

" These are the events recorded from Kokabiel's previous attack." A screen appeared showing the ORC fighting the Fallen. "That is our proof for the report we narrated earlier."

"I, Sona Sitri, would likewise affirm this claim. The Student Council was the one in charge of setting up the barrier to prevent further damages from the attack."

Sona and Rias stepped back in unison and bowed.

" That is all for our report."

" Impressive, So-tan. You really make me proud." remarked Serafall and Sona just maintaned a neutral expression.

"What can the Leader of the Fallen Angels say about this?" Sirzechs turned to Azazel.

" Well, seeing that one of our subordinate caused that chaos, I apologize for that. But I'll have you know that Kokabiel was defying orders and we aren't aware of whatever he was doing." Azazel casually replied.