Chapter 65: Dragon Attack! 🐲

" AHH- SHIT!"

*(Boogsh)*

The members groaned in slight pain as they fell to the ground.

" WTF did just happen? Why did the train suddenly flip?" Issei said in mix confusion and annoyance.

*(ROOAAARRR)*

They looked above and saw a gigantic dragon drawing closer to them. It was covered in deep purple scales and had two large horns on its head.

It released a flame wave from its mouth and the members scrambled to avoid the attack.

"Tsk. So we're going to get attacked by a stray dragon now?" Erin glared as the dragon made a menacing stance.

Akeno changed out of her outfit and flew to the front.

"Minna. Since Rias isn't here to guide us, I'll be filling in the role of being the leader of the group." She gave everyone instructions.

"Kiba, Xenovia, you are in charge of distracting the Dragon. Asia and Koneko, you'll be teaming up with Gasper. Issei and Erin, you are to attack the dragon at all costs."

Akeno summoned her power

" I'll be spectating in the air and attack him from there."

" HAI, FUKABUCHOU!"

*(BOOM!)*

"[ BOOST!]" Issei summoned his gear and Kiba and Xenovia ran past him, bringing their swords.

" SWORD BUSTER!"

Several swords tried to impale the dragon but it just broke the weapons with a strong swish of its tail.

" Kuh. It is that strong, huh." Kiba gritted after his move was defeated.

Xenovia summoned her strength and delivered a strong blow to the ground.

"Durandal!"

*(BOOM)*

The impact caused a crack in the ground but it wasn't enough to sway the Dragon's balance. Xenovia opted to leap towards the dragon but it merely blocked her attack using its large horns.

Gasper tried to stop the dragon with his gear but he was consumed by fright and trembled on his position.

" ASCALON!"

*(Flash)*

Erin summoned her wings and flew to the dragon in a flash. She made a whirlwind move starting from the dragon's feet up to the top as she delivered a barrage of slashes to the creature.

"ROOAAR!"

The dragon moved its hands frantically to capture the Goddess and luckily, Erin was able to fly away before the dragon could crush her.

"Tsubaki, Azusa, Go!"

" HAI, MASTER/ LADY ERIN."

The twins transformed to their wolf forms and Tsubaki delivered a fire wave to the dragon, which managed to inflict damage on the dragon's lower body.

In retaliation, the Dragon stomped its feet causing a strong rush of wave blowing the members away.

" Azusa, try to stop him from moving."

The wolf obliged to the order and delivered a chilling ice beam to freeze the dragon's legs. It restrained the dragon for a few seconds but he eventually managed to escape from the restraint.

"[ BOOST!]"

" Issei, direct your attack together with my lightning move!"

" Hai!"