Skills and Weapons 💪

Skills:

* Affinity to Weapons - Having a knight bloodline, this enables her to to wield any weapons at ease especially Swords. Regardless of the size and complexity of the weapon, she can still maintain her posture and use it towards great lengths.

*Copy - cat : This skill is similar to Punn's skill in the Gifted Thai series. Erin can copy any skill by observing how it is done and executed. For those skills especially the ones done by Sacred Gear and Magic users, she needs to have direct contact with the user either by touching their arm or any form of contact. This ability is made possible due to her being a half deity which involves having great intellect. The downside is that the copied skill can only be maintaned for a limited time and frequent use of the skill can lead to fatigue and extreme headaches to Erin.

* Lightning Ace - With training, she can command the sky for thunders and lightning to appear as well as creating thunderbolts herself. When out of mana or energy, she can seek for recharge in lightning by using the element as a source of energy. Of course, she needs to have at least minimal energy to create and summon lightning.

*Hidden Aura - Erin's aura is undetectable and she would always appear human regardless if she was transformed or not. This was a gift granted by Zeus.

* Animal Shifter: The gift given by Artemis which enables Erin to shape shift into any predatory animals of the wild as well as domestic animals.

*Sweet Lullaby: Being the daughter of Apollo who has a natural talent with music, Erin has the ability to play musical instruments. The tune produced from her instrument can make the listeners lose their focus or fall asleep. Moreover, Erin's singing voice alone can cause others to be in a trance or hypnotic state.

*Weaponized Arm : This was the gift given by Ares. The weaponized arm materializes like a Sacred gear. Kind of similar in Full Metal Alchemist where Erin's arm would transform into a mecha state which can be used as a weapon. Moreover, she can change the tip to any suitable weapon while maintaing the mecha state of the arm. So its kind of like the arm portion is metal while the base or the hands part is transformed into a weapon (can be a captain's hook, razor blades, Rope, Laser shooter, or Machine gun.)

*Natural Speed:  Having a knight lineage and being a former Messenger of Zeus grants Erin the speed which can rival the Knight Speed granted to those  devils having those ranks in a peerage

* Geass: Similar to Lelouch's Geass in Code Geass, Erin has the Absolute Obedience power which can command anyone to follow her orders (except surviving when death is near and other impossible tasks) when there is direct eye contact. However, unlike Lelouch's geass, Erin's A.O is enhanced where she can also command Non-humans like the animals and near-by elements. Moreover, the range of her power is also increased so she can still command her Geass as long as the target is in her eyesight range. Erin can cancel the effect of her Geass by the special charms and ofudas she made.