Chapter 71: Sairaorg

"We'll be heading off now. Let's go, everyone."

Rias prepared a magic circle and the members stepped in. They arrived at the classy venue where many devils already gathered.

"I never seen Satan-Class devils gathered in one place like this." Kiba remarked in amazement after observing the Devil Kings on a distance.

" It truly is an incredible sight." said Xenovia.

"There's Erin!" Issei pointed out after seeing the Goddess with the other kings.

" Onii-sama asked her to arrive on the venue ahead of us to discuss some matters with her." The red head faced the remaining members.

" Make sure not to offend anyone."

" Hai, Buchou."

On the other side, Erin was having casual talk with Sirzechs as they waited for the guest to arrive.

"Michael should arrive soon."

" I thought this pact would only involve the devils?" asked the Goddess.

"Yes but the presence of the other Faction Leaders would strengthen our appearance and convince the Norse God of our aim for peace. Likewise, the presence of another deity such as yourself, would hopefully persuade him faster."

"I put Baraquiel in charge of the security and according to him, Odin should arrive within a few minutes." Azazel informed.

" Baraquiel?" Erin uttered and the Fallen faced her.

" He is one of my Generals and in case you didn't know, he is Akeno's father."

"I see..." Erin pondered. "That made me wonder what kind of training she went through."

" You placed Baraquiel in charge of security?" Sirzechs was mildly surprised.

" I was only making sure." Azazel continued in a serious tone. "There are many Norse Gods who do not approve of Odin's alliance with the devils."

" It seems there are always people like that in every group." replied the Maou.

"Yes. And the problem is that Khaos Brigade is recruiting those people."

Back to Rias' group, Sona approached the ORC and she was accompanied by Tsubaki-senpai and Saji.

"Good Evening, Rias."

" Good Evening, Sona. How is your training camp going?"

"Pretty good."

"Hey, Issei. How are things going for you?" Saji said cheerfully as he gave the boy a light punch.

"Okay, I guess. What about you?"

"Your teacher had actually been helping me."

" You mean Azazel?" spoke Issei in surprise.

Serafall's voice was suddenly heard as she approached the group with glee.

" Welcome, Sona!"

" O-Onee-sama?"

" Hai hai ~ I recently arrived here in the venue."

"Good Evening, Serafall-sama." greeted Rias and the group made a slight bow.

"Oh, Rias-chan! It looks like your peerage is doing well too." Serafall cheerfully said. She then started looking left and right and behind the group which made the others confused.

" Onee-sama." Sona sighed. " If you're looking for the Blue Dragon Empress then she's there talking with the other Maous."

Serafall flinched lightly and flailed her hands.