Specials! 15: A 'Common' Help

"Erin-san can I talk to you for a bit?"

Erin looked up at Xenovia and she gave a small nod. They entered the latter's room and they sat on the bed.

" What's up?"

" I was planning on visiting some shops to buy new clothes." The girl fidgeted lightly. " I noticed that I need to have a change of clothes aside from the ones I usually have."

" Oh. That's fine. You should buy those on the mall."

" Hai. And I wanted to ask if you can accompany me?" She asked hopefully.

"I don't have important things to do today so why not?" Erin replied with a smile.

" Have you invited Asia-chan too?"

" Yes, I have but she is occupied with Issei-san."

" Well, you're right. Asia-chan and Issei normally spend their time together during weekends like these." said Erin with a thoughtful expression.

" Let me just get changed and we'll head out in a few."

Erin left the room and Xenovia prepared as well. When the Goddess went back to check on her, she was slightly shocked to see Xenovia's attire.

" Are you wearing those?"

Xenovia nodded making Erin sigh.

" Well.. I'm not saying that it looks bad or anything but you need to dress more casually and not where you appear to be on a holy mission or something."

She went out of the room and said.

" Wait here. I'll lend you some of my clothes."

Erin returned holding a pair of jeans and a casual upper attire.

" I'm not sure about your proportions but I'm guessing the jeans would suit you. I'm not so sure about the upper part though."

Xenovia accepted the items with a thanks and went to the bathroom to change.

" The jeans is fine but the upper clothing is kind of tight."

"So I was right." Erin said and came up with an idea. " I'm going to ask Rias or Akeno to lend you some upper attire."

The Goddess went to the living room where she saw the red head talking with Koneko. Akeno, on the other hand, was helping Sebastian with the cooking.

" Akeno seems busy so I'll just ask Rias instead."

" Are you going somewhere?" Archaea asked and the rest looked at Erin.

" Yes, I am and I'll be out this whole afternoon."

"Where are you going?" asked Rias.

" I'm shopping for clothes with Xenovia. By the way, can you lend her some upper clothes? I don't have any attire which would fit her.

" Oh. Of course, no problem." Rias stood up and went to their room. She rummaged for a possible attire and came up with a casual shirt.

" I think this will be fine. You'll be shopping for clothes anyway so it's better if Xenovia dresses comfortably.

" Won't you invite me to go with you?"  Rias added

" I don't mind but it's really up to Xenovia. Though it's okay with me, I can't invite you without her permission."

" It's okay." smiled Rias as she stepped closer to give the Goddess a hug.

" Just stay safe, okay?"