Chapter 112: The Fighting Buddha

- Long Chap ✏ -
______________________________________

" Yu-Long? Isn't that one of the five great Dragon Kings?" Erin uttered as they observed the green dragon descend from the sky. A short man was standing on the dragon's head and he landed next to the Goddess.

 A short man was standing on the dragon's head and he landed next to the Goddess

*(Whoosh!)*

" Oh, it's been a while, Holy Spear wielder."

" Well, look who we have here. The Great Victorious Fighting Buddha." smirked Cao Cao as he gazed at the man. " I never expected to see you here."

" You little brat, your prank has gone too far

" You little brat, your prank has gone too far. " replied the man as he smoked

"Some heroes rise up to become deities while the descendants of others become the poison of abnormal business. As they say, a champion for only one generation. Right, Cao Cao?"

" Poison, you say? If someone gets labeled as a poison by you, I am sure they could boast quite openly." shrugged Cao Cao

" Hm. Leave the rest to me, the first-generation Sun Wukong." said the man as he faced the Goddess.

" Sun Wukong." Erin said in slight surprise. "Understood. I'll let you have your way."

" Blue Dragon Empress, you did good." Wukong looked up to the sky where the dragon was hovering

" Yu-Long, take care of the nine-tail."

" Sure." Yu-Long stared at the commotion. " Wait, aside from the wolf, the dragon fighting the fox is Vritra!"

" That's right. Go help him! After this, I'll fill your belly with Kyoto cuisine."

" That's a promise!" Yu-long roared as he dashed to where Yasaka was located

" Well then. Time for your punishment."

An enemy rushed to Wukong but the man merely extended the staff he was holding.

The enemy was sent flying to the other side

*(BOOGSH!)*

"Your attacks are lousy. Start over with some training runs."